Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Jerry Bayles and the "Unified Field Theory".

Started by synchro1, April 12, 2017, 09:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

synchro1

I don't know who's moderating this thread, but It doesn't look too good. I'll try and pick back up on it over at Energetic Forum.

synchro1

"Magnetic Wind" is a central feature of Jerry's video tests. Jerry shows no interaction between his prime mover axial polarized disc and his exciter magnets at low R.P.M.; As Jerry speeds the disc up the magnetic field spirals outward and begins to agitate the exciter magnets. Jerry then slows the disc down below the initial excitation R.P.M. and "Lo and Behold" the exciter magnets continue to oscillate!

What's at work here? The spinning magnet disc acts exactly like a fan blade. The magnetic vortex continues to spin just like the air vortex from a fan would after the fan stopped spinning.

synchro1

"A" vector potential.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am testing the magnet spin lift by toppling the field axis end over end with a diametric tube magnet glued sideways to the axle of a synchronous wash tube pump motor; As Jerry Bayles does with his axial polarized disc. The field spirals outward along the "A" vector.

The "A" vector in this schematic below, is in the center of the poles along the axis of symmetry. The schematic makes it clear that the "A" vector is the portion of the magnetic field that is PROJECTING AWAY from the source!

synchro1

Quote from: synchro1 on May 07, 2017, 10:13:07 AM
"A" vector potential.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am testing the magnet spin lift by toppling the field axis end over end with a diametric tube magnet glued sideways to the axle of a synchronous wash tube pump motor; As Jerry Bayles does with his axial polarized disc. The field spirals outward along the "A" vector.

The "A" vector in this schematic below, is in the center of the poles along the axis of symmetry. The schematic makes it clear that the "A" vector is the portion of the magnetic field that is PROJECTING AWAY from the source!