Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy elemental rod generator ?

Started by Pontifex, November 20, 2006, 05:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaero_Vincent

I tried IMing Dr. Schwartz on Yahoo messenger because his status was online but no replies. He's either ignoring me or his computer has malware that automatically signs in and out of instant messenger software to spam his contacts via IMs.

Anyway, I don't think we really need his input. I have a very good idea what these ceramic/carbon rods comprise of and I will find out if they are real.

I believe its real because these rods are closely related to carbon nanotubes, which are finding use as solar cell material. In addition, these rods are similar to solar cells except that they absorb a wider band of the electromagnetic spectrum (including UV, visible and infrared). Normal solar cells will reject all other frequencies outside the visible spectrum and convert it to heat energy.

A 13 year-old kid from my state of Oregon (I live here) has figured out how to develop a solar cell with carbon nanotubes, which can generate electricity from both visible and UV light. The elemental rod generator appears to be very closely related.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Yuan

Cloxxki

That is one busy boy...
500 TIMES more light absorbtion, and 9 times more than cuting edge 3D solar cells?
Sounds like he might have a solar powered supercar before he's allowed to drive one?

Xaero_Vincent

Yeah... I'm not sure about those figures. From what I understand this panel hasn't been independent tested. A very smart boy though.

Anyway, I'm currently looking for Tantalum and Tungsten carbide manufacturers. I found some that will create custom rod dimentions but I fear they will require a minimum order. I just want one rod of each heh.

Furthermore, its just my speculation that the rods are Tantalum and Tungsten carbide. They could very well be some other sort of ceramic material with unknown crystalline elements, something even more likely. Imagine having to pay for hundreds of rods as a minimum order and then they don't work.

amigo

Xaero_Vincent,

So what is your hypothesis, that the rods produce a differential in potential due to their crystalline structure?

The crystalline structure would then act as an antennae for various parts of the EM Spectrum, and the lattice would polarize (atomically orient) itself as the waves pass through it. Something like magnets but on a different vibrational level?