Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy elemental rod generator ?

Started by Pontifex, November 20, 2006, 05:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

::)The Electrinium Battery, this is probably it. The japs, naps (napzis, chim-panzis j/k) made a UFO drive using Geminized metal (compound that resembles precious stone and metal fused into one) bricks. Sometime after WW2. The Germans had UFOs before During and After WW2 I think. So did the French. And they didn't kill them selves If they messed up.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/free-energy/message/11489

Striking the quartz makes sense because those charcoal starters have a spring
mechanism that strikes a very small piece of quartz to produce the 7000V that
ignites the fuel in them. TT Brown wrote about getting electricity from common
rocks by striking them or was it without even striking them, I forget. I'm very
into these developments.

Shang Tsung

energielibre

Hi all, first post to me. i'm interesting in new ways of produce energy even if i do not know much about electronics, waves, magnetism, etc... i'm just a curious person. Like other i found theses two videos on Google, You tube, etc. It's always like that: when you don't know nothing about theses technologies you say "oh, my godness, it can solve the problems of the world!" But of course is not simple at all. I read many things past days on overunity forums and other web sites. It seems that many of technos of "free energy" are still hidden from the large audience. Maybe it's because "big evils oil groups" don't want to heard about it - but maybe it's just because it's don't work, or work only with precautions operated by technicians ( like we can find here and who, as i see, try to solve some problems with courage ). So, just for information i took a few hours to find some information about this "free energy elemental rod generator". Maybe you have theses informations, maybe not, so i can share it with you.
First at all thanks to TAO from freenrg.fr to put his files onto the net. Without theses files there be no information and the videos still remain like some secret thing without an author.

The videos are the part of a commercial video named "A case for free electricity" of Innovative Technologies Group, LLC who is the dealer of products for UCSA (United Community Services of America) owned by Dennis Lee. The thing is that in this video Dennis Lee present the "rods demonstration" like something secret and he says that he can't give more information about (he tell that with a malicious eye) - he just have a old VHS tape he put on Tv and say nothing more. It's seems like a trick to say "look, it's incredible, i have the holy grail of energy !".
If you read some things about this guy you will know that is very contreversial person.
The entire video can be viewed using Real Player by streaming here: http://ucsofa.com/videos/caseram2.ram
or directly donwloaded (30MB) here
http://ucsofa.com/videos/case2.rm.
This video is in the same folder on the net where Tao find the "nutrino demo" video. When you open the "clip info window" of the "nutrino demo" file you see that the real name of the file is "Nutrino Demonstration" and the author is J. Michael Hall. J. Michael Hall is a Texas distributor of Dennis Lee's products. You can read here:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002793694_dennislee08m.html
a paper where he talk about Dennis Lee.

Well that is for the first source of the video.

I read all the stuff put by Tao on the frenrg site. In the translation of the "energy receiver" document at the end you find this:

"Those who invent it Noazarc research foundation
Doctor of Engineering Ben Shuwalts"

Of course there is a problem with japanese to english translation. If you search for "Ben Shuwalts" on the web you will find nothing. The word "Noazarc" is incomprehensible at first look and you don't find something onto the net.

So i come back to the videos on Google Video ( links on the top of this topic ). By curiosity i  start to read the comments. And surprise: A guy named "Bill Lucas" says that he did theses videos but do not post them.
A guy named "BE" said this in one comment (incomplete): " I  personally met Dr. Schwartz in 1996 and personally inspected the device. I have 30 years electronics experience. The unit was checked with volt/amp and other meters. I also know Bill Lucas. I also know why the unit hasn't been put on the market." Then another guy "GP" write: "I was there with BE. I touched and handled the device that he is holding. I saw the top, bottom, and sides. I also took measurements on it."

ok, ok...

Well M.Shuwalts is maybe M.Schwartz ?

Take look on the web. After some researches, bingo: "Dr. James B. Schwartz" director of the "Noah's Ark Research Foundation " (Noazarc research foundation in the translation from japanese to english) web site here: http://www.freewebs.com/narfschwartz/.

And then look at this link: http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?ei=UTF-8&gid=158642&vid=185051&b=1

The author is : "jbschwartz" (James B. Schwartz)

If you hear his voice and look at his hand you will know that is the guy from the google video.

For the rods, did the japanese put them on market ?
In one comment of google video "BE" says: "I also know why the unit hasn't been put on the market
"

So this is it,

Bye

....Oh, and sorry for my english ! :-)

tao

Nice research, it looks like you found the missing person!

I knew that someday, those translations would come in handy!

Here is a link to the original rods video, parts 1 and 2 combined: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-562337656545887894

I looked at his recent videos again, and this is what Schwartz says about that last generator:

"It?s similar to Tom Bearden?s MEG except that it doesn?t need an external power supply to switch the magnetic fields. It uses a very powerful magnet with a special circuit board that contains a new hi-tech chip to switch the magnetic fields. It also contains ultra-thin graphite sheets called graphene. Using a very sensitive technique, we were able to separate the individual sheets of carbon atoms that are layered on top of one another in graphite. These layers are electrically conducting beca..."(it is cut off from more text for some reason.)

Has he found some way to alter magnetic fields with thin graphite sheets, via small inputs of energy? Or use those thin graphite sheets in some Casimir-ic way?

Interesting stuff.

Then again, it could be a con that has lasted over a decade..... :P

energielibre

Hi again,

nice to be helpful.

Just in case here are some still images from the original google video and the last yahoo video. This is just to show that between these two videos just two things change: no more clock and the ring on the right hand jump from one finger to another. The same things are: there is one ring for each hand (the same rings ?) and if you see, the position of the two hands in the "left google" image is almost the same that the right hand in the "right yahoo" image.

"left google" image

"left yahoo" image

"right google" image

"right yahoo" image

Another thing: who are "BE", "GP" and "Bill Lucas" ? They post commentaries on one of the google video page...
Another thing more: "Electromagnetic Radiation Receiver" = ERR Co.

Bye

Freezer

@ Tao,

So after all your research, do you believe this could work?  73,74 are tantalum and tungsten, and he mention that another element is needed to complete it.  One thing which made me disbelieve this video, is the fact he rubs his hand over both the rods..and doesn't seem to feel a thing.

Good to have you here Tao, as I've read most of your posts, and you seem to want to help people and bring the free energy movement forward.