Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Energy from water arc explosions

Started by Zephir, April 12, 2017, 07:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephir

QuoteThere is no frigging DC conduction through water without some type of electrolysis  unless the water is  completely gaseous between the electrodes and thus becomes ionized
The ions within plasma are different than these ones existing in the solute. Within plasma oxygen gets ionized in the same way like the hydrogen, both they're discharged at the cathode - the water therefore splits and migrates along arc, but it doesn't separate there into hydrogen and oxygen.

Quoteyou know some nice journal, how water, liquid water, not vapour, magically conducts a DC current
Why I should explain it, if the water remains present just in vapour state during plasma electrolysis? Anyway - I frankly don't understand why we are discussing all of it here: even if the classical electrolysis would run massively during plasma electrolysis, it still wouldn't contribute to explanation of its overunity - on the contrary. The discussion with you resembles the TinkelKoala's pseudo-problems for me: if you want to understand and advance in overunity, you should remain focused to phenomena, which can support it - and not to some classical physics OT BS. 

Quoteyes you tried using Zinc Sulfate, or copper sulfate as the electrolyte,  youll be very embarassed indeed when you see the mass of zinc or copper engulfing the beaker right where the plasma is
If you would try the plasma electrolysis with copper electrodes and hydroxide solution, you could be very surprised with massive formation of iron and another heavy elements including gold, silver and palladium. And this is something even more interesting than just overunity. The iron block held at the picture bellow reportedly comes just from pure water and anything else.

pomodoro

Oh dear, a very weak reply indeed. Learn your lesson, if you are not an expert in electrochemistry don't give lectures on it. Stick to something you know about.

Zephir

If it would be really weak, you would argue it already - I know your mindset already well.. ;-) The lack of electrolysis in high energy density systems has its counterpart in overunity electrolysis at low energy fields, where no electrodes are actually present. So we can have no electrolysis, where you would expect it - but also electrolysis, where you wouldn't expect it (video 1, 2).

pomodoro

God's sake, you are digging yourself deeper and deeper into pure shite.  Those photos are of an inductively coupled plasma. ICP for short. Obviously home made. A kilowatt of RF heats some NaCl from the solution and vaporizes it to give the impression of a flame as thee atomic lines of sodium are emitted in cooler regions. Check out the commercial ICPAES ones that are even more impressive and make Argon 'burn'.
ICP can achieve 10000 degrees and clearly shows that no transmutation occurs as its used to measure atomic emissions from solutions, and surprise surprise no new element lines show up when using ultrapure standards.

Look, I'm not going to keep this pathetic thread going as you have run out of steam,  there is no OU in plasma electrolysis that we can replicate , water conducts as a liquid using ions and good luck with that.  If you don't believe that then do some experiment with accurate equipment and give us all the details and make sure anyone can get the same results. Those success stories are faked or wrong, do it for yourself and see the truth.

Quote from: Zephir on April 15, 2017, 12:12:14 PM
If it would be really weak, you would argue it already - I know your mindset already well.. ;-) The lack of electrolysis in high energy density systems has its counterpart in overunity electrolysis at low energy fields, where no electrodes are actually present. So we can have no electrolysis, where you would expect it - but also electrolysis, where you wouldn't expect it (video 1, 2).

Zephir

QuoteThose photos are of an inductively coupled plasma.

Which can be ignited with lighter? Interesting...  In 1982, a team of chemists at Western Illinois University reported the room-temperature decomposition of water vapour into hydrogen peroxide and hydrogen using radio frequency waves with around 60 percent yield [S Roychowdhury et al, Plasma Chem. Plasma Process., 1982, 2, 157]. They too used precisely the same frequency of 13.56 MHz - no coincidence really, since this is a common frequency for radio frequency generators. And in 1993 a Russian team reported the apparent dissociation of water into hydrogen and hydroxyl radicals using microwaves[V L Vaks et al, Radiophys. Quantum Electron. 1994, 37, 85].

I'd say, your "counterarguments" are gradually getting more and more shitty.