Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Witness the Free Energy effect

Started by Theoretical Research, April 16, 2017, 05:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Quote from: Theoretical Research on October 31, 2017, 07:53:35 PM
Attached is an improved LTspice file (not a pdf file) for the air core space flow detector. The mixer input caps are now 50pF instead of 0.5pF. You can use one 200pF cap instead of two 50pF caps but you lose some gain. The mixer wasn't optimized much at all. So you could probably get better results if you spend some time tweaking the values.
You might want to change the extension on that from .PDF to .asc or maybe everyone will figure out it's not a PDF but rather is an .asc file.   

Theoretical Research

They need to rename it although ltspice prob don't care. They need to scan it for virus because it might explode their pc and dumb tons of illegal pics on their pc and email homeland security which will get them in jail next to sterling for life.

blueplanet

Quote from: PolaczekCebulaczek on October 30, 2017, 01:59:57 PM
Energy comes from the battle between changing electric so magnetic field from capacitor and magnetism from the core, I guess. its based of the  Lorentz force, core magnetic field is getting crazy and inducing things in coil.

I'm also building this device ,its very simple actually, see what happens...

I don't know how you did it. But there is a problem:

The power density: S= 1/2 * E x H, where S, E and H are vector quantities.

The magnetic field strength of a conventional permanent magnet is typically 1~2 T. The electric field strength of free space is at most in the order of 0.01. By calculation, the power density is simply too low to be useful. This energy does not appear to be one that can melt metal, as was claimed by TR in another thread.

To provide this electric field, you need a source. How can you confirm that the energy which you managed to harvest is NOT from the source.

From the equations given by TR, there is no suggestion that the energy he has harvested is from an ambient source.

Theoretical Research

Quote from: blueplanet on November 03, 2017, 12:44:40 AM
I don't know how you did it. But there is a problem:

The power density: S= 1/2 * E x H, where S, E and H are vector quantities.

The magnetic field strength of a conventional permanent magnet is typically 1~2 T. The electric field strength of free space is at most in the order of 0.01. By calculation, the power density is simply too low to be useful. This energy does not appear to be one that can melt metal, as was claimed by TR in another thread.

To provide this electric field, you need a source. How can you confirm that the energy which you managed to harvest is NOT from the source. I'm sorry, but your math is pointless in this discussion.

From the equations given by TR, there is no suggestion that the energy he has harvested is from an ambient source.

Please read the thread if you don't understand what the device is. Again, the device has absolutely nothing to do with permanent magnets. I'm sorry, but your math is pointless for this discussion. I've already provided the math of one example in the thread.

Theoretical Research

Quote from: Theoretical Research on October 29, 2017, 12:31:41 PM
I'll just briefly go over the math and mechanics here.

To understand the mechanics we need to look at what's happening inside dielectric material. When a voltage in a capacitor such as mylar is applied to the two plates an electric field is formed that causes the electrons in the mylar to move closer to the positive plate. Since the mylar is an electrical insulator, the electrons don't move far, but there are a lot of them. While the E-field is changing the electrons in the mylar are moving toward one of the plates, which equates to electrical current. You can test this by placing small particles in a container of water along with a strong magnet and some metal plates on the outside of the container. With the aid of a microscope you can see the particles moving with a high voltage spike. If the B-field is aligned east/west and the capacitor plates are facing north/east, then the small particles in the dielectric medium will move up/down.

So now we know that alternating E-field in a dielectric medium causes alternating current in the dielectric medium. Initially one might think that if we remove all of the dielectric medium that there will no longer be electrical current, but what about the vacuum? The vacuum has a dielectric constant, permittivity. I'm claiming there's real electrical current between two metal plates inside a vacuum when AC is applied to the metal plates.

If we apply a magnetic field perpendicular to the current, we have a force. Such a device makes a valid space propulsion system. As an example, let's say we have car in motion. That's KE, kinetic energy. We could build a device that converts some of that KE into a battery. Such a device would need to apply a force on the car in the opposite direction the car is moving. Now let's say Earth is causing space to flowing up at a certain location. If we place our space propulsion device at that location such that the space propulsion force is down, the device gains energy.

Some equations:

F=B*I*L
P=F*v
P=(B*I*L)*v
P=V*I
V=P/I
V=((B*I*L)*v)/I=B*L*v
P=(B*L*v)*I

F is force, newtons
B is magnetic field, tesla
I is current, amps
L is length, meters
P is power, watts
v is velocity, m/s
V is voltage

Example, our core is producing 40 mT rms, distance between the copper plates is 0.02 m, effective space flow velocity through the device is 2 Km/s, and the current (AC) through the copper plates is 10 A rms. The free power would therefore be P = B*L*v*I = 40e-3 T * 0.02 m * 2000 m/s * 10 A = 16 watts.

ps, Too many matrix agents here. smh. MM said long ago that the Kapanadze device was a scam. Interesting how that's the most popular thread at OU.