Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New iOS Update vs OU.com JPG files

Started by web000x, April 25, 2017, 07:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Same thing with Safari - all pictures show up fine.   Personally I'd never own an Apple product as my primary computer, phone or tablet.  It's all too locked down.   Doubt you can go back to a previous iOS.   Decided I didn't want Apple products when I met Steve Jobs in person 36 years ago.   8)

web000x

Well, this still really sucks...  Nobody else with an iOS operating system of 10.3.1 or later experiencing this problem?  I've been told by apple that OU.com has a web development problem.  Please, if you have an iPhone or iPad, check your version of iOS and try logging into OU.com and view the JPG files that are posted in the messages.  Post your results, please.

Thanks,

Dave

antijon

Hey Dave, I'm also on an iphone ver. 10.3.1 and can't see any images. Neither in safari nor Firefox. There's a new software update but I haven't downloaded it yet to see if it fixed the issue.

Side note, it is iOS because images can be saved and viewed from the gallery, just not in a browser. I'm not a part of any other forum that uses SMF, but I wonder if it's just overunity.com that has this bug??

web000x

Quote from: antijon on June 06, 2017, 08:40:50 AM
Hey Dave, I'm also on an iphone ver. 10.3.1 and can't see any images. Neither in safari nor Firefox. There's a new software update but I haven't downloaded it yet to see if it fixed the issue.

Side note, it is iOS because images can be saved and viewed from the gallery, just not in a browser. I'm not a part of any other forum that uses SMF, but I wonder if it's just overunity.com that has this bug??

I eagerly installed the new update, 10.3.2, hoping that it would fix the problem.  It did not.

How are you saving images to the gallery and viewing them?  All of my attempts at using 'backdoor' solutions proved fruitless...

Thanks,

Dave

e2matrix

If I were you I'd try several different browsers - not Safari.   Safari probably got changed in the update also and it might be more about a browser problem than the actual OS.   There are a lot of other good and probably better browsers for iOS - like Firefox, Opera etc.