Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Deyo's ambient harvesting Pat.The Harmonic Energy Exchange Device (or “HEED”)

Started by ramset, April 30, 2017, 08:08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Harmonic Energy Exchange Device
US 20080191580 A1

Abstract
This invention converts inertial impulses into electric currents. Specifically, it converts impulses created by the impacts of high-energy particles from the Sun and other cosmic sources into the Earth's Magnetosphere and the varying D, E, F1 and F2 layers of its Ionosphere to controlled electric currents. This invention presents a new method of utilizing energy from the Sun and other sources of high energy articles as a virtually, inexhaustible, alternative-energy source for the world.

https://www.google.com/patents/US20080191580

all comments welcomed and appreciated

respectfully
Chet K

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

tinman

Quote from: ramset on April 30, 2017, 08:08:03 AM
Harmonic Energy Exchange Device
US 20080191580 A1

Abstract
This invention converts inertial impulses into electric currents. Specifically, it converts impulses created by the impacts of high-energy particles from the Sun and other cosmic sources into the Earth's Magnetosphere and the varying D, E, F1 and F2 layers of its Ionosphere to controlled electric currents. This invention presents a new method of utilizing energy from the Sun and other sources of high energy articles as a virtually, inexhaustible, alternative-energy source for the world.

https://www.google.com/patents/US20080191580

all comments welcomed and appreciated

respectfully
Chet K

I wonder if this is Stan Deyo ?=Harold Stanley Deyo

If so,i have spoken to him many time's,when he lived here in Australia,in regard to the VIA(vortex inversion accelerator) drive for marine applications.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaxo1Aq-9mU

Brad

Bob Smith

Is this a new method for collecting energy?
https://teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/patents/us-patent-685957-apparatus-utilization-radiant-energy

Looks mighty similar to Tesla's apparatus for utilizing radiant energy.  Methinks there have been many who have been sidetracked in its construction and effectiveness, despite it's simplicity.
Bob

Bob Smith

If you look at Deyo's patent, fig 3, you see what I believe is of crucial importance to this setup:

- charging a cap and inductor in series, and
- discharging the cap-inductor in parallel

But what is essential, I believe here, is that the cap is variable. Why the variable capacitor?
I think this is so that the cap's discharge frequency can be tuned to the resonant frequency of the inductor.
In this sense, RESONANCE here is key.
Gotta run. Will say more later.
Bob

Reason1st

Ramset:
Thanks for posting and bringing to our attention.

Tinman:
May well be the same person per this excerpt from patent.
[0021] Be it known that I, Harold Stanley Deyo, Jr, a citizen of both The United States of America and The Common Wealth of Australia, residing in the community of Pueblo West in Pueblo County, Colorado have invented an Harmonic Energy Exchange Device which converts dynamic pressures in the ambient media around Earth to controlled electric currents.

Bob Smith:
Resonance key factor, excerpt from patent:
[0031] This preferred embodiment uses a parallel, tuned circuit to access a wide range of frequencies usually to be found in the range of 4.5 to 7 MHZ. This range encompasses the major, naturally-occurring, resonant frequencies found in the ionosphere.
[0032] A second embodiment of this invention as shown in FIG. 3 replaces the parallel tuned circuit formed by inductor coil 7 and variable capacitor 11 in FIG. 1 placed in parallel to each other and referenced to ground 8 in FIG. 1. This second embodiment forms a series tuned circuit formed by inductor coil 7 and variable capacitor 11 in FIG. 3 placed in series to each other and referenced to ground 8 of FIG. 3. It differs from the preferred embodiment only in the placement of variable capacitor 11 of FIG. 3 so that it is in series with coil 7 of FIG. 3.
[0033] This embodiment limits the frequency range and, hence, the energy the system will store when compared to the preferred embodiment. It produces higher voltages across the spark gap 9 of FIG. 3 than those produced in the preferred embodiment across the spark gap 9 of FIG. 1.