Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

small generator 8 lighting 11 W Hg Bulb

Started by sciencetoolbar, May 08, 2017, 08:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sciencetoolbar

sciencetoolbar

we have manage to upload all our videos untill now on http://www.sciencetoolbar.com

thx st

we will continue our tests....

TinselKoala

1. Several people have been seriously injured when their spinning sphere magnets come apart or come loose from their moorings during experiments. You really should take more care. Even allowing them to snap together can cause them to shatter, spalling off red-hot pieces that can travel very far, very fast.

2. Disabling comments on YT videos is a real turn-off for me and for others. While I'm not suggesting that you are one of them, many scammers and false claimants do that so that nobody can see any kind of discussion, especially negative discussion. In your case you are demonstrating something (spinning NdBFe sphere magnets) that has seriously harmed some unlucky and careless people in the past, so you should allow comments so that this can be pointed out and discussed.

3. The music is too loud and is really obnoxious. In my opinion of course. You will want people to focus on your demonstration, not your choice of music.