Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bifilar coils and the usage of such.

Started by jbignes5, May 10, 2017, 11:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Hey brad

I asked about this before, but Im not sure it was answered beyond yes there is a diode. I reposted the pic you posted above.

Is it a representation of the coils oscillation allowed to freely oscillate after the input(red arrow) is shut off?  What Im getting at is if that is what you are trying to show as to the amount of input, then the amount of peak inductive kickback(Yellow arrows) and further to show the next peak(purple arrow), then something is amuk.  Something is clamping the first yellow arrow swing. Why is that occurring? Is that intentionally there where a diode is going to a load or cap or something? Im not clear on this.  Here is why....

If it were a pulse of 8.5v and when the pulse lets go, the field collapse causes the first down swing to the yel arrow area.  Now if that is being clamped at 13.6v and then the next upswing to the purple arrow is 20v, then I would presume that if there was no clamping in the yellow area that the yel area trace would be far more than 13.6v, and also the purple peak is possibly higher than 20 also.  Are you saying that 13.6v is the actual peak from the coil after the pulse? Or a loaded peak on that yell swing through a 13.6v zener?   

So Im just wondering what you are showing here.  Maybe I missed the circuit for this shot as Im really wondering why the bottom half of the wave is getting clamped and not set free to ring a max potential and show the actual values on those pointed out peaks. What is clamping it and why is it set up to be clamped is basically what Im getting at. I think the first down swing would be more than 13.6v. 

And then an interesting thing is, how did it hit 20v in the purple when the yel swing before that was only 13.6v.  It is usually the largest freewheeling swing of an oscillation run down is the first swing, and the next in the other direction is diminished and so on..... But thats not the case here. Strange.

Thanks

Mags

jbignes5

How much more explicit that it tells you by what the output of that generator is. Right after generator he says:

"preferably, of very high tension and capable of yielding either direct or alternating currents"

He then states how to connect in a generic way the circuit.

"This generator I connect up with a condenser or ***conductor of some capacity (bifilar coil)****"

He then states how he gets Impulses of the magnitude he uses here:

"and discharge the accumulated electrical energy (in the high capacitance wire), disruptively through an air-space***(spark gap)**** or otherwise"

It's like a doubler circuit I believe. What i mean is you have a potential that you fill into a cap and disruptively discharge that cap into a suitable load or another resonant circuit across  or via an isolator gap designed to translate those impulses into current again in the receiving circuit.

What dictates the output is then the frequency or period of the impulses and the magnitude of the Impulses when it meets the translator circuit. The circuit then relies on the before mentioned impulses and the reaction it causes in the matter density of the receiving circuits. I did not go as far as test the ratio of gain or the effect on the matter of the receiving circuit  vs the impulse magnitude or period. It simply worked as said and I stopped further investigations because of my failing health which was not due to the device I tested as this is a long standing health problem.

Let me be clear the warning I posed was hopefully received as I am not sure of the magnitude of the impulses when meeting this channels of matter we call conductors. Thats why I suggested to start small but be aware. I'll see what I can find out about Tesla's notes about the extremes he was used to working with. For exploration I believe no one would scale it that far without knowing the dangers of going to the extremes that Tesla was accustomed to. Multi millions of volts he could obtain with his expertly crafted generators and translators.

Suitable screening needs to be used after the discharge gap. This is to reflect the potential back and keep it contained in and around the wires after the discharge circuit. The screening must be as presented and patented by Tesla. Meaning the system should be designed with the period in mind of the receiving circuit. The length of the screening was calculated by the period across the gap space. Lets say 1 mm per some frequency of impulses. It had to be segmented and overlapped and thats add capacity as well to the screening and should be experimented on. I think he said in the patent all that information. I have posted these patents many many times. I just don't keep them on my working internet machines any more due to cyber intrusions.

jbignes5

Quote from: Magluvin on May 11, 2017, 02:48:46 PM
"
"I employ a generator, preferably, of very high tension and capable of yielding either direct or alternating currents. This generator I connect up with a condenser or ***conductor of some capacity (bifilar coil)**** and discharge the accumulated electrical energy disruptively through an air-space***(spark gap)**** or otherwise"

Seems to say that the input is applied to the ends of the 2 bifi wires but the other end of the bifi connections are a spark gap?

Mags

If you use a cap as the main dump then the bifilar coil directly to the gap in serial fashion it will boost the magnitude of the voltage before the impulse gap. This system should be used with a true ground or even to a lesser degree a virtual ground or antenna connection on the receiving end or circuit. I think some may know where I am going with this. It has Arrow in it's title and was a car experiment performed and widely reported on in rural NY..

Magluvin

Quote from: Magluvin on May 11, 2017, 03:26:50 PM

And then an interesting thing is, how did it hit 20v in the purple when the yel swing before that was only 13.6v.  It is usually the largest freewheeling swing of an oscillation run down is the first swing, and the next in the other direction is diminished and so on..... But thats not the case here. Strange.

Mags

In fact it is so strange I want to try and duplicate that trace. The top peaks should not be higher that the previous lower peaks in a resonant ring 'down'

Mags

tinman

Quote from: Magluvin on May 12, 2017, 11:13:30 AM
In fact it is so strange I want to try and duplicate that trace. The top peaks should not be higher that the previous lower peaks in a resonant ring 'down'

Mags

Unless,like i stated in the other thread,the bottom peak is being clamped by a diode(1n5408).

Brad