Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

zero watts -Tesla circuit

Started by justawatt, May 13, 2017, 03:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shylo

Just use your own AC generator instead of mains and use the stored reactive to drive your AC generator.
Exactly what I've been trying to do , but I have been trying to pull from stored at the same time as charging,I never thought of disconnecting stored before draining.
Thanks, now I have to try more switching.
Plus that circuit is slightly different than mine, I don't use the grounds, I just use more diodes and caps.
artv

ramset

AlienGrey

Ramset,  hugh!  Electric company's biggest bunch of thieves going you make me laugh! They have produced energy from resonance to a fine art, electrons are not made at the power station just agitated.

If you think your stealing electric put a large bulb in series with the load and see if it glows, then check if the meter goes round failing that use a small isolation transformer and see if it gets hot or burns out. If you're using your plumbing as a neutral return how does being electrocuted in the bath or at the sink in the kitchen sound or perhaps a loved one?

I  doubt if that trick would work in the UK and isn't the Barbosa Leal device of similar quality ;) Zzzz't frying tonight!  8) :) ;) :D ;D

PS you probably noticed I have no time for control psychopaths or dishonest people.
end quote
--------------------------

AlienGrey
if you purposely stop you meter from running and still run off the mains ?

I am not certain what you are saying,are you advising this?

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

antijon

To OP, not free energy, just a voltage multiplier/ capacitor charger. See where the voltage is checked? When you short the wires it's just discharging the caps, and putting zero load on the mains. That's why the large spark, then nothing.

But if you check the patent, you really can get free energy from this, as it's powered by radio towers. Maybe enough for some LEDS, which I'm sure has been done before.

AlienGrey

Quote from: ramset on May 15, 2017, 08:33:21 PM
AlienGrey

If you think your stealing electric put a large bulb in series with the load and see if it glows, then check if the meter goes round failing that use a small isolation transformer and see if it gets hot or burns out. If you're using your plumbing as a neutral return how does being electrocuted in the bath or at the sink in the kitchen sound or perhaps a loved one?

I  doubt if that trick would work in the UK and isn't the Barbosa Leal device of similar quality ;) Zzzz't frying tonight!  8) :) ;) :D ;D

PS you probably noticed I have no time for control psychopaths or dishonest people and 'twist the truth' read int thing I didn't say !!!!!!!!!!!
end quote
--------------------------

AlienGrey
if you purposely stop you meter from running and still run off the mains ?

I am not certain what you are saying,are you advising this?  ''''What !'''''

Check Mate, got you at your own game!

Ah, your in toxic America where you don't know if a cop's going to kill you for putting a foot on a walkway too soon or help someone out across a road they don't want to go!or if he is going to order a drone attack on their property  :o !
No, I was in fact referring to the 'smart' meters that reportedly use a 10 times the transmit RF power 'constantly' and then have the audacity to pilfer and steal by a purpose made law 'gas' from private property by 'fracking' and 'reportedly' contaminate water supply as a by-product and adds some other waste product 'called fluoride' and waste disinfecting products and who now boast their 'God' is Lucifer  ;D ;D ;D! Well done America and the people who live there for putting up with it ! PS have you got your chip yet ?  ;D ;D
I suggest you re-read the last line of my last post! 'Oh happy days'. (what other people do is not my problem) but don't read into things I didn't say.

Kind regards AG