Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Designs: A Self-Powered-Pulsed-Motor, and, A-New?-Generator

Started by guest1289, March 06, 2017, 04:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shylo

The momentum and wieght of the magnet , with the help of gravity can break free.
But I don't think its' enough. Place a ring magnet on the top center of a piece of steel pipe, let it roll down one side,
It will travel about 3/4 of the way around the pipe, at a good speed.
Where is the point of the highest speed?
Cut a piece of ~26guage steel, the width of the magnet, to act as a track, wrap it around the pipe, now run the magnet around again.
artv

guest1289

QuoteI have a question, What happens to a single coil when you short its' leads together, as a magnet is dead center of the coil?
The magnet is sized so it completely leaves one side of the coil before it enters the other.
It approaches , inducing some form of flow, it hits center, flow doesn't stop but instantianously reverses.
Short not the leads together, but one lead back on itself with a properly orientainted diode , positive or negative ,depends on what field your reversing.
The magnet is rotating the coil is stationary.
The coil will produce more.

QuoteShort not the leads together, but one lead back on itself with a properly orientainted diode , positive or negative ,depends on what field your reversing.

I can't build anything for various reasons

It would be great if you'd put an LED on the  'lead bent back on itself with a properly orientated diode'  and film it in the dark,  to try and prove that current is flowing.

(  What your saying in this post is completely new to me, maybe because I have never studied circuitry and I never build anything  )

Another modification to try and prove your idea,  you could  have  2 wire rings,  each ring having a diode and an LED,  and then connect those 2 wire rings with  'one-single-wire',  and induce current flow in just one of the rings,  to see if you can make the other ring light up,  and film it in the dark.

Unless this concept of only needing 'one-single-wire' to achieve  current-flow,  is already known by people,  you should definitely start a thread to let people know about it,  if it works.

QuoteThe momentum and wieght of the magnet , with the help of gravity can break free.
But I don't think its' enough. Place a ring magnet on the top center of a piece of steel pipe, let it roll down one side,
It will travel about 3/4 of the way around the pipe, at a good speed.
Cut a piece of ~26guage steel, the width of the magnet, to act as a track, wrap it around the pipe, now run the magnet around again.

I may( or may not ) , understand this post

QuoteIt will travel about 3/4 of the way around the pipe, at a good speed.

My  'MAGNET-GRAVITY-MOTOR -.JPG' diagram posted above,  may be my only design where speed is important,  because it would be crucial to keep the motor going,  via momentum,  this one could  definitely  not work at any type of slow speed

QuoteCut a piece of ~26guage steel, the width of the magnet, to act as a track, wrap it around the pipe, now run the magnet around again.

the addition of the track may cause more friction and therefore slow it down

I would be great to see any magnet( or gravity ) motor function successfully at any speed,  speed is definitely not important as long as it keeps spinning( or moving )

your circuitry idea above, could be useful for more than magnet-motors if it functions( even in any way )