Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is There A Second Kind Of Conduction?

Started by Eighthman, July 11, 2017, 09:49:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eighthman

So, we visualize electrons as spinning little tops moving along a wire with their axis at 90 degrees to the direction of the current flow.  Kinda like a gyroscope sitting on a wire but moving along.

Is it possible to have electrons spinning with their axis ALIGNED with the direction of current flow?  Like a bead on an abacus  or a bead on a stretched out necklace, moving along, centered on the line, with any rotation centered on that line?

Yes, I know about drift current and details about quantum vs classical models of spin - but that doesn't address the question as electrons clearly have a direction of their spin - by which we observe macro effects ( magnetism).

So, I visualize one or more coils wrapped around a toroid of coiled wire.  If you pulse it just right, I would think maybe this strange form of conduction might exist - as the two coils are 90 degrees apart and not aligned as one would expect a transformer to be.  Like the Tesla patent.... ( guess what I'm gonna suggest next)