Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Next OU Device to investigate "Magmov" 3kW Magnet Generator

Started by gotoluc, June 06, 2017, 12:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Void

Quote from: isawit on October 07, 2017, 07:15:02 PM
as long as energy conservation law stands, there is no free energy.
is any free energy generator ever existing? what is the mechanism?
we must eliminate all the false claims, drain the scientific swamp.

I don't know if there is anything to these 'magmov' magnetic devices, but the guy's
business practices so far are not looking very promising at all. However magmov aside,
a 'free energy' device would not necessarily have to violate principles of energy conservation.
A free energy device could conceivably just 'pull in' and make use of extra energy from some external
source in a similar way that a heat pump has a COP > 1.  Some physicists theorize that devices of some
sort may one day be able to tap into and make use of 'zero point' energy for example.

isawit

Quote from: Void on October 07, 2017, 07:35:26 PM
I don't know if there is anything to these 'magmov' magnetic devices, but the guy's
business practices so far are not looking very promising at all. However magmov aside,
a 'free energy' device would not necessarily have to violate principles of energy conservation.
A free energy device could conceivably just 'pull in' and make use of extra energy from some external
source in a similar way that a heat pump has a COP > 1.  Some physicists theorize that devices of some
sort may one day be able to tap into and make use of 'zero point' energy for example.

Any of them can tell you what is zero point energy? Do you know what is it?

Void

Quote from: isawit on October 07, 2017, 07:46:49 PM
Any of them can tell you what is zero point energy? Do you know what is it?

For certain physicists who work in the area of quantum physics can explain what the term means.
For example:
"Quantum mechanics predicts the existence of what are usually called ''zero-point'' energies for the strong, the weak and the electromagnetic interactions, where ''zero-point'' refers to the energy of the system at temperature T=0, or the lowest quantized energy level of a quantum mechanical system."
http://www.calphysics.org/zpe.html

I don't claim to understand it, but from what I have gathered the significance seems to be
that it was thought that at absolute zero there should be no (or very little) remaining energy
in a system, but quantum mechanics predicts that there will actually still be a level of energy
remaining at absolute zero. Some physicists have said that it seems at least possible to them
that there may be a way to tap into this form of energy. Whether that ever may be proven to be
true remains to be seen.  My description is probably not so great, but I think that is roughly the idea.  :D

Anyway, that is off the topic of this thread. Just mentioned it as it may be one possible
source of energy that 'free energy' devices may be able to tap into. As the saying goes, "never say never". ;D

isawit

quantum anything is BS.

All these fifty years of conscious brooding have brought me no nearer to the answer to the question, 'What are light quanta?'
Nowadays every Tom, D i c k and Harry thinks he knows it, but he is mistaken. -Albert Einstein 1953

He was the godfather of QM.

forest

OU device can work like heat pump just pumping magnetic field , converting into HF HV electric current for example. This method was described by Tesla in his article in 1900.
Second device can work based on Faraday laws of induction,simply -  and the third one also by the same law but in positive loop-back way, starting from small input power and accumulating it over slight period of time to rise output exponentially. This third method is the most powerful one and is currently used all over the world in every dynamo and ac generators. Fossil fuels are used to cope with mechanical and magnetic frictions , the last one being directly proportionate to the load. Mechanical energy from burning fossil fuels are not converted into electric output of generator - the output goes directly from magnetic fields , dipoles being broken and then re-established along with the output dipole (fields attract and adds together to rise magnetic field intensity).