Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Newman capacitor discharge prototype

Started by dom444, June 29, 2017, 12:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antimony

Quote from: tinman on July 05, 2017, 06:39:53 AM
Machines like this are my passion.

Nothing better than watching them get up and running.

Great job Dom  :)
Looking forward to your progress.

Brad

Yeah, fun aren´t they? I had to take mine out today to test if it still worked, and it did.
But when i applied 24v it started spinning so the shaft just flew off. :)

dom444

The thing that got me into the Newman machine is the amount of work it can do for so little power input, but i noticed most over unity machines always  involve high voltages and low current, and i always wondered why Newman never thought of using a small inverter and one 12v battery instead of lots of series 9v battery on his eureka machine. I also noticed there are new insider photos going round of the eureka  machine and shows a reduction drive to the main flywheel.

antimony

Quote from: dom444 on July 05, 2017, 04:29:30 PM
The thing that got me into the Newman machine is the amount of work it can do for so little power input, but i noticed most over unity machines always  involve high voltages and low current, and i always wondered why Newman never thought of using a small inverter and one 12v battery instead of lots of series 9v battery on his eureka machine. I also noticed there are new insider photos going round of the eureka  machine and shows a reduction drive to the main flywheel.

I have never tried driving it with AC becouse i didn´t think it was possible.

My Newman is not very efficient i can imagine, and it doesn´t have that much torque either, but i think there is a lot of possibilities there.
I am interested in pre-semi conductor electronics, so i wanted to make a "real" Newman commutator, and tried, but i have never got it working properly, so put it on the shelf along with my other half finished projects.

Anyway, it´s cool to see what you are up to. :)

dom444

my machine uses 300v DC just charges a capacitor then dumps it into the coils as the commutator lines up with the coils and magnets at the right spot just past center. as you can see in the clip the rotor is a
heavy steel welded  pipe  with two microwave magnets at each  end it is quite heavy but balanced, as you can see i just nudge it and it self starts i would like to see if i can close the loop with a generator
as it stands it draws about 60W from 12v as long as i can generate more than that should work.
there is a lot of energy to harvest of this machine as well there are strong pulses from the back of the coils that can be picked up with another coil and a strong back EMF charge that can be used as well.

The truth is this machine runs more like EV Grey's motor than Newman's machine you could charge a capacitor to 2kv or more then dump into the coils would be a very strong machine with lots of torque.
and when you use 2kv you could look at using EV Greys tube and harvest more energy again lots of possibility to experiment with.

antimony

Quote from: dom444 on July 06, 2017, 03:47:33 PM
my machine uses 300v DC just charges a capacitor then dumps it into the coils as the commutator lines up with the coils and magnets at the right spot just past center. as you can see in the clip the rotor is a
heavy steel welded  pipe  with two microwave magnets at each  end it is quite heavy but balanced, as you can see i just nudge it and it self starts i would like to see if i can close the loop with a generator
as it stands it draws about 60W from 12v as long as i can generate more than that should work.
there is a lot of energy to harvest of this machine as well there are strong pulses from the back of the coils that can be picked up with another coil and a strong back EMF charge that can be used as well.

The truth is this machine runs more like EV Grey's motor than Newman's machine you could charge a capacitor to 2kv or more then dump into the coils would be a very strong machine with lots of torque.
and when you use 2kv you could look at using EV Greys tube and harvest more energy again lots of possibility to experiment with.

Cool stuff. It sounds like you have long experience working with these motors. I have to watch your vids again and study them a little bit closer.

How much Cu-wire/turns do you have?
As i understand, the more Cu-wire turns it got, the lower can the voltage you apply be, is that right?

It would be interesting to see your results.