Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

what happens between a teslacoil the battery the incadescent bulb and the ground

Started by woopy, June 29, 2017, 09:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woopy

Quote from: Void on August 04, 2017, 01:02:45 PM
Hi Woopy. I haven't read through this thread, but I am attaching a quick sketch of a simple
example of E-Field coupling using tesla coils. Basically E-field coupling just means that the coupling between
two parts of an AC circuit is (primarily) through the electric field. The simplest example is an ordinary capacitor, which for example
can couple energy from an AC driver circuit to a load via the E-field between the capacitor's two plates.
Anywhere where you are coupling AC signals using capacitor plates of any shape and form, would be E-Field coupling.

In my attached sketch, assume the tesla coils TC1 and TC2 are far enough apart that the magnetic field surrounding
TC1 does not significantly induce any currents in TC2. If the two capacitor top spheres or plates for the two tesla
coils are close enough together to provide enough capacitance, the lightbulb connected to TC2 will light up.
Power is being transferred from TC1 to TC2 by the capacitor effect, i.e., by E-field coupling. So, E-field coupling
just means that the primary mode of coupling is just like the way a capacitor works in AC circuits.

Hi Void

Thank's very much for your very good explanation

I have to say that i am always amazed by how a capacitor is supposed to work ?? This stay very unintuitve to me but the fact is that  it works , and very well.

But so far i see when the energy is passed through a capacitor (due to E-field effect) , there is always and normally ,    lost due to antropy as per a normal circuitery.

Each component of any circuit consume some energy or better said . it  adds some lost in efficiency.

But GOTOLUC shows in his videos  that :

1- he has a Tinseluc  coil that is idling at about 20 watts

2- by adding a component ,which is the receiver coil, he  can light arround 3 watts without increasing the input power of the idling Tinseluc circuit

3- that by adding more load , not only he can get some output more light, but it seems that the input power of the Tinseluc coil goes somehow down ?????

so my question what about the antropy in this very specific "capacitive coupling" ?

Thank's for your interest

Laurent

forest

woopy

Quote from: forest on August 04, 2017, 05:05:06 PM
The question is : can it be loaded more then idle 20W ?

good question Forest

and if   the answer is " yes we can "  ???????????

good night at all ;)

Laurent

endlessoceans

Quote from: Void on August 04, 2017, 01:02:45 PM
Hi Woopy. I haven't read through this thread, but I am attaching a quick sketch of a simple
example of E-Field coupling using tesla coils. Basically E-field coupling just means that the coupling between
two parts of an AC circuit is (primarily) through the electric field. The simplest example is an ordinary capacitor, which for example
can couple energy from an AC driver circuit to a load via the E-field between the capacitor's two plates.
Anywhere where you are coupling AC signals using capacitor plates of any shape and form, would be E-Field coupling.

In my attached sketch, assume the tesla coils TC1 and TC2 are far enough apart that the magnetic field surrounding
TC1 does not significantly induce any currents in TC2. If the two capacitor top spheres or plates for the two tesla
coils are close enough together to provide enough capacitance, the lightbulb connected to TC2 will light up.
Power is being transferred from TC1 to TC2 by the capacitor effect, i.e., by E-field coupling. So, E-field coupling
just means that the primary mode of coupling is just like the way a capacitor works in AC circuits.

Excellent and accurate post

endlessoceans

Quote from: forest on August 04, 2017, 05:05:06 PM
The question is : can it be loaded more then idle 20W ?

NO  In this particular setup you will be lucky to get even 70% back from what has been sent in.