Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Climate change gets a new twist ..in a court of law.

Started by ramset, July 07, 2017, 03:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueplanet

If my memory serves me well, he is also the boss in an oil company called Mainstream Energy Corporation

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Tim_Ball

blueplanet

By the way, you used to be an advocate of cold fusion in this OU forum. Why you become so supportive of this Ball man?
Somebody from Open Unversity in the UK has already revealed that his graph was based on fabricated data.

antijon

I'd like to personally thank big oil. Because of you, Big Oil, I can sit here in air conditioning, eating toast and listening to Titanic's soundtrack, all thanks to the cheap energy you provide.

Honestly, I couldn't live like a greenie. Still using power from big oil, but complaining about it all the time... must be hard.

ramset

Oilman?
my views on the topic of alternative energy have not changed one iota..a child can see the sea of energy we walk thru
in any thunderstorm..as they cower in fear of their life..
and the same child would feel the Star burning their skin when the sun comes out and seek the shade for protection.

LENR,NMR NAR
the power locked up in everything around us is Stupefying ...and obviously available

How dopey are we ??

however

attributing a very BIG news story to my personal life is a bit weird.

But I do like how you roll [you have an opinion and express it].

the good news is that Science and humanity are racing forward at a rate where days are as past years ,and with most citizens having an exoBrain now[I phone ]
they say the next 20 years will see more advancement than the last 300 years.

a much more immediate threat to humanity will be Artificial intelligence and robotics IMO

especially since we will no doubt become immortal in the very near future ,[all the silicone valleys are working feverishly towards that goal...
and probably attain the power and knowledge to be perceived as Gods in past times....

what a crazy time to be alive on Planet earth...

maybe a good time to bring Mars back online?

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma