Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Oil Companies Paying Big Bucks to Cover Up Climate Changes

Started by blueplanet, July 08, 2017, 03:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueplanet

Exxon Pays Big Bucks To Cover Up Climate Change - The Ring Of Fire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8Q2VbkT5U4

Greenpeace Reveals Professors Paid to Deny Climate Change

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6ec1DsMH1M

blueplanet

A few words for the newbies:

Don't fall in the trap of the OU scam artists in this forum. On the one hand, they promote their flat-earth OU stuff. On the other hand, they are supportive of the efforts of the oil companies. Unfortunately, their work is based on heresay rather than hard-earned theories and most of the OU devices which they recommend or love to replicate are not going to work.

As a result of the lobbying efforts of the global oil giants, there will be unlikely any major research funding going to the real renewable energy research. Even if your OU device is functional, there will unlikely be any listening ears in the near future. I would just wait.

Finally, it is time to listen to the real physicists, including the following one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3F6VvuFFQM

citfta

There is only one thing wrong with your theory.  Most anyone that believes in any kind of conspiracy also believe that the big oil companies control the major governments because of all the taxes governments collect from big oil.  So why then are most governments of the world pushing the climate change agenda?  Something smells bad there.  The truth is the whole thing is a hoax.  Yes the climate is changing just like it has for several thousand years.  The sun goes through normal cycles.  Any ham radio operator can tell you that.  And those cycles affect the earth.

As I posted on another forum most climate change alarmists totally ignore the benefits of a warmer earth.  Less heating fuel used in winter which helps reduce the carbon footprint.  Less salt used on the roads for ice control which can only help the environment.  Longer growing season for more crop production.  And many others I don't have time to list.

I think most of us that are pursuing OU would be highly offended by you calling us scam artists.  I know I certainly am.  So you can take your  crap and peddle it somewhere else as far as I am concerned.

forest

Maybe they pursue changing the market to the new one , but exactly the same way controlled ? You would not build a solar panel in your garage, would you ? But kapanadze device it is quite possible to build...

antijon

Well said, Carroll, I completely agree. I'd like to add that I'm sure everyone would love to use alternative energy if it was just as cheap as coal or oil. Unfortunately it's not, and often times it's the taxpayers left holding the bill for frivolous research and alternative energy schemes.