Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stan Meyer Environmental Meeting "Full" version

Started by grindle, June 28, 2017, 02:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

h20power

In watching that video there is something that can be learned but sadly one must have a really good understanding of the technology to learn it. Those site owner bullies are far and wide with this movement as they live in a world that is based outside of reality. I look at them from time to time just to see what new scheme they will come up with next and I can personally tell you they are so far away from how this technology actually works. It's like they have no destination as they just left the city without knowing where it was they were going and we all should know by now that you can't plot a course without a destination. What this does is even if they make it where they need to be they will turn around and leave as they don't know where they are going thus have no idea they had arrived at their destination.

Now it wasn't my intent to give the owner of Ionizationx a hefty slap but just to let him know that bridge was burnt by him and his site members and this goes for any site that has banned me which includes Max and Russ. Now Ronnie and I just kinda went our own ways but I have the feeling my skin color is a problem or perhaps the way I approach problem solving unknowns. In any event I am just happy he is enjoying life now as his spirits really got pulled down by highly demanding people whom don't like to do their own work and wanted him to give them a free ride off of his coat tail.
With me I too would not allow people to ride on my coat tail and would only work with those whom showed me they were actually working on the technology with all the same things that I was using as if not then we would be comparing apples to oranges and that doesn't work out to well when it comes to comparing each others work. That doesn't leave me with many people to actually work with and those that do have the right stuff have broken my trust so I will not work with them. What this has done was to force me to go it alone so if I would ask a question I would also have to be the one that answered that question.

As I forged ahead I left everyone in these forums behind and my work shows it for as of right now there is no one that I know of that has duplicated the voltages I showed putting to the exciter array at Boulder, Colorado back in 2013 and I have more than doubled that voltage since then and should be tripling it in the near future. That video shows that Meyer's technology works but not a very good showing as it's resolution is too low and Max's logo is in the way. Who knows what the future holds for this technology but from the looks of it the time is now for this technology to come out as other technologies are starting to emerge. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b3ttqYDwF0

In that video it shows that things are changing now to push the use of fossil fuels to a minimum. It's time for this technology to enter into the marketplace and make it's mark.