Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thermionic Overunity Generator my gift to the world.

Started by Arthur1, March 31, 2015, 02:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Atom'the
most amazing thing about an electron is that can also
be in two or more points of space and time at the
same time you may consider this and observe that
the electron could exist as only one electron divided
into infinity..'

Heisenberg baby,heisenberg..mwa 

Void

I am reposting my test results for Arthur's setup here, since this is the original thread.

I tested with this using an Eimac 4-400A tube, using a setup
exactly as it was described by Arthur. I tried applying the 2000VDC to the
control grid and then the screen grid since Arthur didn't specify, but all
I was got was an internal arcing noise in the tube with either grid, and although the internal
arcing noise eventually stopped after several tests, the voltage on either grid would
still not go above about 400VDC. Not sure if that was due to continued internal arcing or
some other form of leakage or what.  I had about 6,600 ohms of resistance connected to
the plate for the initial testing, and only tried removing the resistive load to compare when
my tests were not working (only a small voltage seen on the plate), so all my initial testing
was done with the 6,600 ohms (using appropriate power resistors in series) connected to the plate. 

I could get between 4mA to 5mA grid current with the applied grid voltage set high
enough, but the voltage on the grid still would not go above 400V (measured
on my scope) and there was only a tiny output voltage on the plate with or without the
resistive load connected. The internal arcing may have damaged my tube, not sure, and those 4-400A
power tubes are not cheap. Since the tubes are so expensive ($120 USD or higher) I won't 
buy a new 4-400A tube to try further. :) Maybe it really was just a hoax, but Arthur seemed to
know what he was talking about, so that is why I tried it. My circuit test setup was identical to the
schematic Arthur had provided. Too bad Arthur didn't stick around as I would be interested to
hear what he has to say about my failed tests. :)
All the best...

isawit

before we truly understood atoms structure, all theories are uncertain.

anyone knows how 1 electron and 1 proton able to become a stable hydrogen atom?

if so, please share the secret!