Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tom van Keulen coil v9 setup free open source

Started by indigo22, July 26, 2017, 07:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigo22

ok now i'm gonna contrtact the administratotrs here you are willingly trying to fuck up my topic and that's the only reason why i have a big mouth thanks guys
>:(

indigo22

look forward into what Stepan gonna do with you 2   ???

indigo22

and 4 tha record i apolligize for my language been in the milletary sow thats normal

PARAV

Quote from: indigo22 on August 04, 2017, 09:07:19 PM
and 4 tha record i apolligize for my language been in the milletary sow thats normal

Hi Tom,

I see that the Measurement Police have been paying you a visit--lol.

Those guys are quite knowledgeable and really know their stuff when it comes to electronics.
You can't blame them for asking for some measurements.
In my humble opinion though --they are having a hard time understanding the concept --as I did as well -- but by going over and over
your videos I 've been able to see some sort of a pattern that looks promising.
My biggest surprise and acceptance of this concept was when you were able to self loop the one with the Bob Boyce coil.

I think if you can explain to the rest of the

PARAV

Quote from: PARAV on August 05, 2017, 09:51:21 PM

Hi Tom,

I see that the Measurement Police have been paying you a visit--lol.

Those guys are quite knowledgeable and really know their stuff when it comes to electronics.
You can't blame them for asking for some measurements.
In my humble opinion though --they are having a hard time understanding the concept --as I did as well -- but by going over and over
your videos I 've been able to see some sort of a pattern that looks promising.
My biggest surprise and acceptance of this concept was when you were able to self loop the one with the Bob Boyce coil.

I think if you can explain to the rest of the

Oops sorry ,
I  cut myself off .

Anyway, If I can continue----
If you can show and explain to the rest of the experimenters -- the self looping concept of your invention.---This would be great!
This may get more of  the guys jumping into this and trying it out and improving on it - if need be.

I'll be back in a couple of weeks (family vacation)

Hang in there and don't give up -- keep at it.

Paul