Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lorrie Matchett Device

Started by SkyWatcher123, June 26, 2017, 11:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWatcher123

Hi all, decided to try this device by Lorrie Matchett.
Just to see if it works and i didn't have anything else on hand, so i used a steel tube mop handle and cut into 1 foot long sections.
Used 24awg. magnet wire wound on top of the handle.
As a load, i used a modified led bulb, the forward voltage on this bulb is around 96 volts.
I tried one tube and it lights the bulb dimly, then i placed another tube in parallel and it lighted the bulb probably double that brightness.
The loaded voltage is around 74.8 volts.
It would need a few more tubes to be more useful light, though it is a night light as it is.
Here is a video of my setup, lighting the led bulb.
https://youtu.be/9EARKYnr7us

And a couple of Lorries videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdup42Epq0o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXeCL3yse7E

I do plan on making more rods, though i will use an actual rod of around 1/4" diameter and 1 foot or longer, brass or aluminum probably.
This size tube I'm using now, uses far too much magnet wire and i don't think it needs all that wire length.
Your thoughts or previous experiments with this or anything similar, are welcome.
peace love light

SkyWatcher123

Hi all, unless i built the device wrong, which i don't think i did, my killwatt meter is showing .5 watts when powering the led bulb shown in the video.
Still an interesting device.
peace love light

NerzhDishual

Please#1, just make a fucking groove (a kinda gap) on this bloody brass inner tube.
If not,  you are kinda making a close loop and killing most of the process.

This device should be Cap-coil - Coil-Cap -  Indu-Cap
Please#2,  Google Vladimir Utkin Electroradian Effect.

A lot of pdfs from me about this, should you be interrested in. Private messages would be appropriate.

Sinon, souffrez que je vous lasquinasse à la raie avec fin roseau.

Please, pardon my French and my subjunctive imperfect.

Le bonsoir vous sied.
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

antimony

At least, i havent seen any replications of this one, so its interesting. 

thx1138

In a normal 120/240V distribution panel the neutral and ground buses are connected together. So although the neutral wire is not connected at the plug, the ground IS connected to the neutral. Nothing mysterious here.