Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

tutanka shares a gift Co2 dissociation without electricity.. With wood pellet

Started by ramset, August 18, 2017, 09:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

from here
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20821-co2-dissociation-without-electricity-wood-pellet.html?posted=1#post303798

tutanka

Hello to all ..

I want share my experience and experiments on new CO2 DISSOCIATION METHOD WITHOUT ELECTRICITY..

Three years ago I purchased an interested book made of Mr. Alexander Fridman an professor of Nexel University and Director of Drexel Plasma Institute.

Name of book : PLASMA CHEMISTRY..

After thousands of pages my eyes impacts on the page 309..

I have found an interested article: Gasdynamic Stimulation of CO2 dissociation in Supersonic Flow: "PLASMA CHEMISTRY WITHOUT ELECTRICITY".

I read this article some times .. and after has realized an prototype..

My prototype in fact is an new pellet burner but prove clearly that CO2 dissociation can be made without electricity.

The article 5.6.5 of Fridman book use CO2 to pressure and an nozzle for produce the supersonic flow and an microwave generator for produce vibrational heat.

My prototype use wood pellet as CO2 source (and heat), compressed air to low pressure (0.2/0.3 bar) and an multi nozzle tube that iniect air jets flow.

As my concept works...

In fact is very simple.. the CO2 is produced when wood pellet burn and at the same time produce the heat necessary for obtain the reaction.
The CO2 gas rise up impacting on multiple air jet flows generated from an little central tube (this is because you need compressed air and you can control the flow with an ball valve).. the reaction start when enough heat is present inside the burner .. ALWAYS ... and as result you obtain the energetic flames presents inside the burner.

The effect is impressive.. the air flow ignite completely and the wood pellet consumption is very low.

During the test the body of stainless steel burner with a thickness of 6 mm reach more than 800°C.. from videos you can see the great impact of plasma flames on metal.

THE VIDEOS IS GENUINE - NO BURNABLE GAS IS MIXED WITH AIR

Here you can watch the videos of my working prototype ..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1y1R-Q82dw&feature=youtu.be

This burner can be usable for new type of wood pellet stove or boiler.. and much more.
Attached FilesFile Type: pdf Plasma Chemistry.pdf
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

pomodoro

There is no evidence of dissociation. Where is the black carbon. The guy is imagining whatever  he wants to see, like many tinkerers who don't know the real science behind the experiment.

ramset

A few months ago I would have strongly supported your impressions here, Now it seems this type of experiment needs a closer look.

To be clear I have no idea about this disassociation claim and the methods to qualify said claim ,[we have plenty who can help with that!

tutanka is a cool fellow ,even cooler for spending the time to study this work and share an experiment [open source]

finding out what's "on fire" [YELLOW FLAME} and at what cost [INPUT] vs. the output heat ?

and just how easy will it be to involve  other simple "fuel" sources ?

respectfully
Chet K

Thanks Grandma

pomodoro

I thought he was trying to burn the bricks in a clean way, so that CO2 would not be produced. In that case, if he is trying to get extra heat then I'm even more strongly against any OU occurring. CO2 dissosiating is very endothermic, it sucks energy. Spectacular nonsense.

Edit: To clarify , a flame, releases max heat just before dissociation of its products. From what I can see in the video, he just made a burner with jets of air supplying air for combustion in a swirling fashion.  The plasma paper has nothing to do with the burner, it simply states that under some conditions, CO2 can dissociate at low temps, by absorbing alternative energy rather than the usual thermal energy. Notice the very low conversion %. In any case, any endothermic process robs energy, you don't want it when producing heat.

The chap has no plasma at all in the burner, under atmospheric pressure you need either an electric arc or an rf coil with at least 1KW surrounding the flame and properly coupled. 800dg C is way toooo low to ionize molecules to produce plasma.

ramset

Pomodoro
I was wondering why and how he applied the plasma/CO2 claim to this experiment ?
hopefully he will clarify ,maybe the amount of fuel he is adding for the amount of heat he is seeing ?

perhaps carbon monoxide is contributing to this ?

here is a plasma burning the air [300 watts??]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XRwlNCF1PU

a few of the fellows are working in these areas and are completely intrigued with what may be possible [Plasma arc experiments in atmosphere and also water]]

thank you for your comments and contributions, they are always appreciated and welcomed.

Chet K
Thanks Grandma