Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

VIKTOR S. GREBENNIKOV type bees/flying beetles in the UK

Started by Sputnik-1, September 10, 2017, 01:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

The wings might repel eachother, and other material in close vicinity due to static charge, but as antigravity effect, I do not believe so. Gravity is universial and do its work on any possible body or object with mass.
These beetles do have its lift due to its wings. If you look at slow motion videos of such wings on beetles or other "too heavy to fly" insects, you will be amazed how efficient these wings and position during its motions are.
There are no possible way this electric charge of the wings can repel the ground 9 stories down. Under your microscope, the wings might be a few mm apart. Say it is 2mm. at 4mm the repulsion is 1/4. At 9 stories, at 3 meters each, they are 27 meters off ground with a repulsion force of maximum 1/182 250 000th of the repulsion compared to 2mm apart. They would rather shoot away from the building itself if the anti gravity force was the reason why they can keep themself in the air and fly.

When I was a little boy, we had large beetles, measuring 4-5cm (approx 2 inch) by 2-2.5cm (1 inch) in our lawn due to the crops of rapeceed nearby. When they took off, they first climbed a bit before they took off like an old single radial engined Antonov passenger airplane. A perfect hunting ground for our cat, by the way  :D

Vidar

Sputnik-1

Hi Low-Q,

Thanks for sharing that story.

I still have an open mind on this and am going to look into this further when I have the time.

I might even contact a pest control company here in the UK and ask them to save some dead Chaffer beetles for me to experiment on.

Sputnik-1

sergeyman

It's seems that is about a Bouligand Capacitor with half waves and De Broglie plus electrostatic ignition
https://youtu.be/hDnlXyOGogY
or
https://youtu.be/3DD6ab2Uk9Y

The author says that is impossible to build such thruster without building the nanostructures material which is very complicated