Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steho Energy saving system

Started by justawatt, September 24, 2017, 09:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Void

I don't know anything about the reputation of Steho, but circuits which
seemingly reduce power consumption like this make me wonder if they are
maybe just tricking power meters in some way due to some odd manipulation
of the waveforms or whatever. For that reason I think it is a good idea to be cautious
about these sort of setups without some sort of very thorough independent testing
by some reputable lab or labs. 

Certainly the web page referenced in the original post doesn't instill much confidence,
although it may be that there is just very bad translation into English. For example,
statements like "Due to the Steho system the grid resistance decreases, thus economizing
up to 50%." and "Increase in conductivity of all conductors in the consumer's power grid." 
and "Decrease in resistance of all conductors.", does not seem to make sense.
Maybe they mean that wire resistive losses are reduced due to drawing less current   
due to power factor correction by their setup, but that is quite a different meaning than
what is written, and power factor correction has been around for a long time so is nothing
special. You know a website is bad if you can't easily and clearly understand what they are
exactly offering. :) They may be offering something unique, but I couldn't understand what
their setup is supposed to do exactly.

tysb3

They are buying all inventors or stealing inventions from them to close up information in free energy

Void

Quote from: tysb3 on September 24, 2017, 11:36:09 PM
They are buying all inventors or stealing inventions from them to close up information in free energy

Hi tysb3. Sorry I don't understand Russian so I could not understand the
videos you posted links to. What is the evidence that Steho are just trying to
close up free energy inventions? Has Akula (Роман Карноухов) or other inventors
who have worked with Steho criticized them? Just curious what you are basing this on.

tysb3

they are payed for silence and work for Steho.