Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why this seesaw is working against physics laws

Started by vikram_gupta11, September 27, 2017, 10:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vikram_gupta11

I increased the weight of upper tube and at first I am releasing the device.

The device is getting more than 180 degree.

But it is not getting back 180 degree.

But when I release the weight then it is getting 180 degree.

https://youtu.be/WoubwuRco6I
MAIN PROBLEM:

It is ready to getting back more than 180 degree but only problem is lack of latch as weight is dragging down the device due to reverse falling down.

Once latch mechanism attached then ,no doubt,it will work.

The weight was luckily got stuck when I did first attempt and didn't fall down reversely.so it is clearly showing that there is need of latch in it.

Low-Q

I think (Rather know) the problem is how you're suppose to make that weight reset its position so it can fall down again. As you said, when the weight falls down, the pendulum moves beyond 180°, but not on its way back - due to lack of a working latch. I can't under any circumstances see how you're suppose to pull this off without spending your hands energy to initiate the first and next coming drops of that weight.
You have to look at this in a very simple way:
The weight must reach a higher level without putting energy in to do so. Without a higher level, and then more potential energy into the weight for each cycle, you have a dead device that isn't capable of sustaining its motion, and possibly be able to deliver useful work without stopping.

Vidar

vikram_gupta11

See the video.the weight or arm is getting back its initial position.
https://youtu.be/erAEKdJErsw
I am releasing it like a pendulum but we all know that a pendulum cannot get back it's initial position after releasing from a point.
But in this mechanism the pendulum is getting back its initial position because of potential explosion of free falling of weight.
But when the weight is not falling down to then it is not getting it's initial position.
There is need of latch mechanism to hold the weight and no doubt it will work.
I do some changes in it.a bearing and mount it on a rigid foot and the pendulum will get back more height than the initial position.
All mathematics is supporting overunity in this mechanism.
I will present a second video very soon.

vikram_gupta11

The weight is falling down twicely in this mechanism and again getting back its initial position.
I fix a bearing and mount it on a rigid foot and the device will get back more height than the initial position.

vikram_gupta11

As per sketch I did some work and got success .
The arm is getting more than 180 degree after releasing the ball and again getting back more then previous height.
In each cycle the height of arm is getting more and more and it is clearly proving overunity.
Soon I will present a video.