Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why this seesaw is working against physics laws

Started by vikram_gupta11, September 27, 2017, 10:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vikram_gupta11

Dear Sir,
Each time center of gravity will be not changed due to counterweight.
Seethe sketch.as per sketch the arm length is 2 meter.a 2 meter long tube is mounted on the right side arm in middle.
A 10 kg ball is in rest position and a " latch pin" will work to hold the ball.the latch pin will work in this way that the ball will fall down as per our desire.counterweight is 16 kg.so now total weight of device is 26 kg.
There will be two lock system which will work to lock and unlock the device.
: The device will be in rest position as per Left side sketch.once ball falls down then it will turn like right side sketch.
: The wonder is that if the device's initial position is as per Left side sketch then there will be need of lifting uup the device only 1 cm.
: So now input will be only 2.6 Joule but output will be 200 Joule as ball is falling down from 2 meter height.
After falling down the device will be positioned like left sketch and there will be again need of just 2.6 Joule energy.
So input will be 2.6 Joule +1 Joule for lock mechanism.
Input=3.6 Joule
Now you will say that we will have to apply 3.6 Joule energy from outsource.
But not as you are forgetting that the ball has been stopped after transferring it's energy to a piston generator and this piston generator will work to generate energy to tilt the device again and again.

Though it will be a Oscillating device but main purpose is to get more output than input or overunity.

vikram_gupta11

The impact energy of ball will do two work.
First it will provide momentum through pushing the piston generator and second the generator will work to generate energy due to kinetic energy of ball.

vikram_gupta11

There are no issues like friction,heat air resistance in this mechanism as input is minimal and output is far greater in first effort.if first effort is providing overunity then it doesn't matter that it is Oscillating .
In this mechanism the ball is working to get overunity not the whole device.

sm0ky2

Trying to simplify this so the math is more straightforward

Let us have a pendulum of the counterweight
So it hangs at bottom.

And the tube is to sit exactly at the pivot for the ball.
So that any motion left or right changes the ball

If there is extra energy, the ball will keep the pendulum moving.
and pendulum, in turn keeps the ball falling, tick-tock like a
self-powered clock.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

vikram_gupta11

Dear Sm0ky2 Sir,
You are correct it is like a self powered clock but what about input as input is very minimal(3.6 Joule) and kinetic energy of ball is 200 Joule.
There is a big difference between input and output.
As far as I think there is no need of calculating the energy at construction time .so we can get output as per our desire.
The device is getting back its initial position again so again input is 3.6 Joule and output 200 Joule.
We will have to extract impact energy of falling ball using generator .so the device will oscillate forever without extra energy.
Please reconsider it.