Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

*** Electrophorus ***

Started by baroutologos, October 09, 2017, 09:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroutologos

hello Conradelectro!

I am 100% with you that most people here start pondering and scrathing their heads and claim weird phenomena, not having any formal education to a satisfactory depth relating to electro-magnetics (as myself to certain areas).

Quote[size=0px]As far as I know, opposing electric charges do only cancel each other if they come in contact (directly or via a conductor). If they do not cancel (because they are still insulated from each other) the fields are also extending like magnetic fields. Electrically charged objects attract or repel, similar to magnets, (as long as the charge can not "flow" away) as long as they are not discharged.
[/size]

I am afraid this is not the truth. At least to a great degree. Take a view to those electrostatics informational videos.

https://www.khanacademy.org/science/physics/electric-charge-electric-force-and-voltage/electric-field/v/net-electric-field-from-multiple-charges-in-1d
In this link a discusion of Electric field intensity around charges, how it sums and how it is subtracts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1GT3qX92DQ
In the above video, a guy proves how the E field is uniform and "strong" inside an infinite 2 plate parallel capacitor and how it is E=0 outside.

Thinking it again, according my humble mind, the E field can severely diminished outside a two parallel plate capacitor but not E=0 by default, since there is always a distance d between the two opposing and opposite charged plates.

What is your thinking?

Regards,
Baroutologos

baroutologos

Thank you conradelectro for the visualization link of E field of paralle plate capacitor!

There is indeed an (say) E1+ and E1- field outside a two parallel plate capacitor whereas E field inside the plates, despite the fact that the absolute at any point is E1 << E

Why it is all the fuss about?

I have studied (as most people here) Nicola Tesla attempts and visualization for trasmiting energy throught the natural media via two main methods. One was via the atmosphere by skyrocking the voltage and having the electrodes at considerable altitude and the other by resonating the earth.

In order to resonate the earth, tesla suggested it is needed to create an IN-out movent of electricity of suitable frequency. In and Out movement of electricity is not having two grounds and sucking from one side and pumping on the other side electrons.
Ideally, we would need a device for sucking and storing electrons and then releasing them again. A true ONE GROUND oscillator able to create considerable currents, at lower frequencies preferably.

Can that be materialized? If in an ordinary two plate capacitor, we have a much lower still present E field outside the plates, can we use that field to attract charges from ground and repel them consequently, thus creating a one cable current movement?

I can think an electrophorus that mechanically the metal plate is brought to proximity to the charged insulator and then take apart again. This way we have a genuine one cable current movement.
Can this be done in a far larger scale and solid state?

By say, a three plate capacitor, exploiting the outside E field of a specially constructed two plate capacitor?

Thanks
Baroutologos

baroutologos

At responce to the electrophorus style, 3 terminal capacitor for creating large one-wire currents, i propose this type of capacitor.

Working voltages can be as high as applicable and frequency the same.

If this works in practice, i seen no reason why not to work in reverse order. That is, by applying a voltage at the outer 3-terminal capacitor plate, to create currents both to internal two plates and to the one wire that the voltage is applied.

Thanks
Baroutologos