Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Started by Theoretical Research, November 15, 2017, 06:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

friends, answer that question ? how can you sell device working on principle which is so simple you would laugh ? how many times Columbus had to discover America ?

Theoretical Research

Quote from: Void on January 05, 2018, 02:35:08 PM
There can be worlds of difference between assumptions, and actuality...
The reality is people are often wrong about things they believe to be certainly or almost certainly true.  ;)

Various people who claimed to have free energy devices have tried to wing it on their own believing that
the world will beat a path to their door, but so far none have succeeded that I know of. Some may be working
with governments behind the scenes and may be under strict gag orders, so maybe some free energy devices
are already well under research and development by some governments behind the scenes... Who knows for sure. :)

One common mistaken/unrealistic assumption many people seem to have is that once a claimed free energy
device is shown to be legit, that it should then only be maybe a year or so before it should be ready for public sale
and use. In reality it can take many years to research, develop and test a new technology to get it to a point
where it is deemed to be safe, reliable, and practical. With some unknown new energy source and technology,
it could potentially take many years of R&D and big bucks to get to a point where the technology is reliable and
safe ready for mass use.

All the best...
There's a repeated flaw in your posts. You're under the assumption there are all of these legit free energy devices and these inventors can just seem to get the ball rolling. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the ball is dead still because they are fakes, or the inventors don't know how to take proper measurements and therefore replicators can't seem to get OU. Yes I believe there have been legit self-runners, but they're a rarity throughout our entire known history.

Void

Quote from: Theoretical Research on January 05, 2018, 02:44:58 PM
There's a repeated flaw in your posts. You're under the assumption there are all of these legit free energy devices and these inventors can just seem to get the ball rolling. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the ball is dead still because they are fakes, or the inventors don't know how to take proper measurements and therefore replicators can't seem to get OU. Yes I believe there have been legit self-runners, but they're a rarity throughout our entire known history.

Hi Theoretical Research. Nonsense.  I have very clearly not suggested that I think there are
many legit free energy inventors out there. I have said that I think Kapanadze is one of the
more credible claimants I have personally come across over the years, but that of course in no way
means I think his devices are certainly legit. I have actually also pointed out that most free energy device
claims actually turn out to be either people who are mistaken, hoaxers, or outright scammers.

I have mentioned other claims and speculations about free energy devices and inventors, but in no way have
I suggested that I assume there are many legit devices out there. ;) That is a complete fabrication
on your part. Since it appears you have not been bothering to read my comments, I won't waste
further time commenting on this to you. You should understand however that your apparent assumption
that Kapanadze is most probably a fake is really just an unproven assumption. Until I see some actual evidence
that Kapanadze has faked his devices, then I personally will leave the possibility open that his devices might be legit.
Assumptions are not evidence. ;)

All the best...

Void

Quote from: forest on January 05, 2018, 02:44:10 PM
friends, answer that question ? how can you sell device working on principle which is so simple you would laugh ? how many times Columbus had to discover America ?

Hi Forest. Yes, as I have pointed out, if Kapanadze's devices are legit, the biggest problem
is selling his device without first having to reveal the secret behind them. Many potential investors or buyers
will likely insist that he must submit his device to an independent lab for full and open testing, but in such a case
his 'simple secret' would be out of the bag and they wouldn't need Kapanadze any more. If Kapanadaze is legit, this is
possibly the problem he has so far been unable to solve. Add to this that Kapanadze is apparently maybe more than
a little paranoid about being ripped off and has also apparently shown himself to be erratic in business dealings
and you have a very tricky situation at best. :)

All the best...

Theoretical Research

Quote from: Void on January 05, 2018, 02:58:31 PM
Hi Theoretical Research. Nonsense.  I have very clearly not suggested that I think there are
many legit free energy inventors out there. I have said that I think Kapanadze is one of the
more credible claimants I have personally come across over the years, but that of course in no way
means I think his devices are certainly legit. I have actually also pointed out that most free energy device
claims actually turn out to be either people who are mistaken, hoaxers, or outright scammers.

I have mentioned other claims and speculations about free energy devices and inventors, but in no way have
I suggested that I assume there are many legit devices out there. ;) That is a complete fabrication
on your part. Since it appears you have not been bothering to read my comments, I won't waste
further time commenting on this to you. You should understand however that your apparent assumption
that Kapanadze is most probably a fake is really just an unproven assumption. Until I see some actual evidence
that Kapanadze has faked his devices, then I personally will leave the possibility open that his devices might be legit.
Assumptions are not evidence. ;)

All the best...

The problem is that you keep reasoning with yourself why inventors of free energy devices haven't been able to get the technology to the public. Instead of posting about all of that you should try to be more realistic. The Kapanadze device is a prime example. You've repeatedly defended it despite that it's been at least 13 years. Come on. There's a thing called being delusional.