Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Started by Theoretical Research, November 15, 2017, 06:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

I can't tell you the outcome on #2, or #3
But #1 has already happened and not many lives are changed by it.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Theoretical Research

Quote from: sm0ky2 on January 02, 2018, 09:04:32 AM
I can't tell you the outcome on #2, or #3
But #1 has already happened and not many lives are changed by it.
Come on. Let's not insult the intelligence of people. I've lost count how many circuits & designs that have been posted over the decades that people have tried to replicate, of which none so far have ended up being self-runners. There have been a lot of scams, hoaxes, dreamers, and a lot of people who simply don't know how to take proper measurements.

Theoretical Research

BTW a self-runner should be obvious. It should produce more energy than all of it's batteries and charged capacitors. This is an example of a hoax.

https://youtu.be/yoCBORXzOqU

jojo500

1. nope it will not

2.no

3. no

i like to think with the here now.. saves me alot of time

Theoretical Research

Quote from: jojo500 on January 02, 2018, 11:52:56 AM
1. nope it will not

2.no

3. no

i like to think with the here now.. saves me alot of time

Then why are you here posting at this forum if you're so dead set on believing it won't happen by 2020?