Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

StarDrive device and the Electrodynamic Field Generator (EDF) by Mark R. Tomion

Started by Reformator, September 22, 2008, 10:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

93RDELEMENT

All Americans tend to be paranoid about there government ??? STOP IT !!!  Become normal be calm no one is going to kill you over a technology project ! Any way gravity is a wave function of mass and space curvature is a gravity function of a large mass like a planet ! ITS THAT SIMPLE PEOPLE  ! so simple its right in front of you and gravity can be inverted folded stretched cut and made and with coherence switched off !   

me

DROBNJAK

Did anybody manage to find a .PDF version of Mark Tomion's book "Star Drive Engineering"?

I found some hint on Google, but it was just a teaser for bittorrent software called Usenet. I tried this software, but there was nothing on a subject.

Some hideous person is selling it on Amazon for $1,000.

Sergh

seychelles

GRAVITY IS A COMPOUNDING EFFECT OF ALL THE ELECTRONS ,PROTONS IN EVERY
ELEMENTS .SO THE MORE THE MASS[ ATOMS] THE MOST INTENSE IS GRAVITY..THE EFFECT IS ACTUALLY
PROPORTIONAL TO THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ATOMS IN THAT MASS.
BUT AN ATOM IS NOT AN INTERN THING, IT IS ELECTRONS IN MOTION AT TWICE THE SPEED OF LIGHT.
THE REASON BEING TWICE IS E =MC SQUARE ..MASS IS TRAVELING AT TWICE THE SPEED OF LIGHT IN OPPOSITE
DIRECTION.