Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thank God for Replicators

Started by PaulLowrance, April 10, 2005, 12:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Dear Kysmett,

That sounds similar to what other authorities are telling me.  I agree that a provisional patent is advisable.  I read that the latest provisional patent price is $100 for an individual.  Can a person go online and nearly instantly file and pay for this provisional patent?  Also, how difficult and time consuming is a TM?

If you, Kysmett, suddenly discovered a legitimate free energy machine, what you do?  Could you please write down a step by step list.  At present, here is what I would do:

http://overunity.com/index.php/topic,179.0.html

Sincerely,
Paul

dan

what i offered (poorman's pat) was used here in atlanta about 10 years ago and did function as i stated. but either way, there is a great market shock value to the blitz method of introduction and marketing of any given idea.

in classical 'marketing 101' class, there are many things in the mix needed for production and? distribution. but all of these processes and schemes are for "AFTER the fact of discovery".

many new products and fortunes have been both made and lost by inventors starting a business and then not having the heart or will to do the hard business functions. being a great inventor is not the same as a shrewd businessman. babies, wives/mistresses, and businesses all need and demand money and care for upkeep and growth.

now, for those many who need power and can ill afford a whole house of solar, wind, water or cannot maintain that system of switchgear, it is back to the tinker's bench of bits and parts and wires and magnets and freash ideas and scopes and meters.

we have to win, the alternative is....

note: the idea of having a site devoted to a layout of plans of how to 'go to market' and 'distribution' would be great and it would also be a source for reference. a site like this could have both proven classic systems and fast startup processes to insure that all bases are covered.
(if there is no plan, failure becomes the plan.)

Kysmett

Hi Paul,

My reply is in the post you linked to, there is no need for paralell threads.

Thanks

Kysmett