Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Win Nobel Prize by doing new double slit experiment

Started by isawit, November 19, 2017, 01:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minnie

Isatwit, a hydrogen atom is like your head, 99.9999999 empty space!

minnie

What's happening in the little film?
   There is a frequency allotted to the oil by the speaker.
    There's momentum imparted to the droplet by the frequency of
     the oil which in turn is returned somewhat to the oil causing a
     standing wave.  The wave reacts somewhat to the local environment
     and in a roundabout fashion the droplet is steered along a possible path.
      I just need to see similar ingredients to be able to visualise how
      photons do it..... but I can't.
           John

minnie

I've come to a sort of a gravityblock,  I badly need some aether!!!!!
      John.

isawit

Quote from: isawit on November 19, 2017, 01:33:40 AM
I don't have the equips, but I know the theory is correct. Light is not particle nor wave in vacuum space. Light is electrons vibration force.

All light double slit experiments were done in the air, light travels in air/medium as wave form. If you do a new double slit experiment in a vacuum chamber, you can proof the old theory is wrong. You will find two light lines on the screen instead of interferentce.

set up like this

the light source/laser can be in the air, a square glass bottle, on the 2 parallel inside walls are the slits and the screen. connect the bottle to a vacuum pump.

show the light wave interference on the screen first, then pump the air out.

as the air pressure gets lower and lower, the light pattern on the screen should be changing.

until a hard vacuum, it should be only 2 bright lines left on the screen right behind the slits.

Please give it a shot, you may help improve science and win us some $.

there is no free energy. don't waste your time. do this experiment, please. 

minnie

Quote from: gravityblock on November 21, 2017, 05:50:26 AM
Quantum indeterminacy and a probabilistic universe based on the Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics has been proven false!  It's been proven false, John!  Why do you so dearly hold onto an interpretation that has been proven false?  The whole story has already been rewritten!  However, you John, have been indoctrinated by this system of things.

Gravock

I hate things like this, I haven't been indoctrinated, I like to see everthing that's out there.
Nearly all scientist would love to find fatal flaws in whats thought to be fact.
Remember the day they thought something exceeded the speed of light?
There was real excitement for a brief time.
As for Einstein, the seeds were there and it wouldn't have been that long before
someone else had twigged.
       John.