Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Win Nobel Prize by doing new double slit experiment

Started by isawit, November 19, 2017, 01:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawit

no wonder all science forums call me amoeba, crackpot, pest, sedo-science, ban me like a goat.  ;D

sm0ky2

They did this a long time ago...

http://https://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0212103

There are three (3) forces.

1)The gravitational (time-dependent mass constant acceleration)
Not instantaneous

2)The Electric (assumed to have a maximum of c)
If we can get around these stupid Ohm things....
Not instantaneous

3) The magnetic - (exponential acceleration Independent of time)
while this one IS instantaneous,
The effects the magnetic field has on mass incurs
the anti force of momentum.
Or "moment on inertia", basically the Ohm equivalent
to accelerating a given mass.

Each are 90-degrees to one another, and they are all part of the same force.
one cannot exist without the others.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Look at the thing NASA uses to teach gravity to the astronauts
(Or rather, how to fly under 6 G's)

Or imagine 3 rings inside one another.
And all turned 90-degrees apart.

If you take a ring magnet and magnetize it Axially
(and by that I mean the axis of its perimeter,
Not the center of its radius)
You create all 3 rings
And you can detect all 3, 90-degrees apart
Proportional to the strength of the inducing field
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

isawit

that link is not working

all forces are coexist with matter, it cannot miss connection at all the times, therefore instantaneous.

matter, has mass, can never move at infinite speed. 

isawit

the force between lines of sight matters is instantaneous, such as gravity between stars, the force between lines of sight charged particles.

the force passes through matter/medium have limited speed, such as oscillating electric force/light passes through air or water producing em wave.

without a medium, there is no wave. sunlight instantly transfer energy to electrons on earth outer atmosphere, becomes light wave passing through the atmosphere to reach us.

put a magnet in each hand, the same pole faces each other, feel the tension? what's its speed?

if you move one hand, what do you feel the other hand?  is emf instantly transferred in opposite direction? replace magnets with electrons, that is the mechanism of all em phenomena.