Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ambient Energy

Started by cliff33, November 27, 2017, 06:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cliff33

Well, I finished with the Figuera experiments, so thought I'd get back to this thread that has no need
for iron cores.
  My 1 year absence has also given me much more thinking time.

My driver circuit using the irf510 fet didn't pan out so here's what I done.
  Tried the slayer coil circuit which worked fine for lighting a cfl bulb but got no spark.
The only way I could get a spark was by winding the primary with a #19 gauge length of wire
that was 1/4 the length of the secondary, and using that coil with a 4 turn feedback in an oscillator circuit.

Yes,the 1/4 thing does work! Not just for the main hv coil but for the primary coil as well.
It's also been said that the weight of the primary coil wire should be equal to that of the secondary coil wire.
   Some will say, "What the hell has wire weight got to do with anything?" Let me explain.
Every coil has capacitance between the windings. The larger the wire the higher the cap.
The primary is a tank coil that depends on cap. for it's resonance. It just so happens that this weight
difference between these two coils, gives us the right size wire to use for the exact capacitance for primary L/C resonance.
    So now we have automatic resonance just as kapanadze says. Also Smith and zilano.

I'll be using a frequency of 2.2 mhz so as not to interfere with my ham friends on 160 meters.
  This is a good compromise freq. as it's high enough for winding a 1/4 w.l. coil on just a 7in.form.
And also low enough to permit the use of cheaper slower components.
The 7 in. length also allows for more turns that are needed for the higher voltage.
   My 3 hv coils were wired with #30 wire which doesn't match up in weight to the #19 wire on the primaries.
So I ordered some #25 wire which should arrive in a few weeks.