Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New electrostatic motor design at U.of Wisconsin

Started by Floor, December 03, 2017, 04:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

Info about Dan Ludois:

http://ludois.wempec.wisc.edu/biography/

A lot of publications and patents from Dan Ludois:

http://ludois.wempec.wisc.edu/publications/

The latest design is probably not published yet.

Greetings, Conrad

conradelektro

Interesting details about the electrostatic motor:

https://www.c-motive.com/tech

C-Motive's motors run on the principle of electrostatic forces, also known as "static cling." This transformative technology stands to change how engineers design the machines that shape and run our lives.

Our motors produce torque by the same principle of rubbing a balloon on a head of hair. The torque produces near-zero heat, just like hair doesn't heat up when charged. Electrostatic torque is produced with voltage and is nearly lossless.

Conventional motors, on the other hand, use the principle of copper coils around steel, which produces torque using current, and current produces heat. Electromagnetic torque always produces heat.

Using "static cling" to create torque means excellent efficiency characteristics at low speeds, where conventional motors are least efficient. It also means that motors no longer require steel, copper or rare earth materials, nor must they have any magnetic properties. Engineers designing complex systems can now consider electrostatic motors as alternatives to electromagnetic motors and actuators, in addition to pneumatics and hydraulics.

Greetings, Conrad

sm0ky2

It's like the cylinder with the spiral foil, between
two oppositely charged points.

Except the people of Wisconsin figured out that if we
Put 5 + spirals stacked in the same direction
And 5 - spirals on the bottom, also in the same direction
We can put a neutral foil spiraled plate, in the opposite direction
And it will spin in one direction.
(reverse the conditions to go the other way)

It is extremely powerful for an electrostatic motor.
And, I agree with the above post, it has similarities to the Tesla turbine.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

The more I look at it, I don't think we really need multiple plates.
The effect should also occur (and possibly better)
If we have solid spiral cylinders. Top and bottom
And the oppositely spiraled disk in between.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

isawit

I CALL IT BS

few pics not even a demo working model. no mechanism, no math.

those articles are just word salad.