Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Graphene provides limitless free energy

Started by Belfior, December 04, 2017, 03:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawit

lots of theoretical nonsense being portrayed as science. em theory, qm, relativity, tbb, black hole, photon, time travel, dark matter, simulation.

computer simulation can only produce digital signals, real world is based on matter and energy.

time is not a place, time has no location, where to travel? how to travel to no where?

simple facts, can you see it?

i doubt, you never questioned science theories, am i correct?

isawit

voyager is fake, gravity is decelerating it at all the times, how can it escape from solar system?

iss is fake, ac systems cannot work in vacuum space, heat cannot radiate into space but matter.

einstein is wrong about time dilation.

put same atomic clocks in the sun, earth, mars, flying air plan, for 1 day.

each clock will have different reading.

which time is dilated? which clock has correct time?

time dilation is misinterpretation of timer's moving rate/reading affected by gravity/acceleration/force upon it.

time is not a thing, time has no location, cannot be touched, what is dilating what? how?

the most famous equation e=mcc is BS

mass is condensed charged particles. energy is emf matter carried. totally different, cannot equivalent.

a 1 kg gold bar at rest has no energy but thermal energy, for it to carry 1kgcc energy, it must move at 1.414 c speed. how fast can we move a bullet?

nuclear energy? 1 kg best fuel, how many % of it can produce heat?

the most famous experiment double slit is BS

light is not wave nor particle, but electron's vibration force. put double slit experiment in a vacuum chamber, wave property will disappear.

have you doubt any scientific theories? debunked any? disproved any?

i showed you how to win a nobel doing double slit experiment in vacuum, did you even care? i saw no comment from you in that thread.

isawit

if heat can radiate into space, earth will be as hot as the sun, the whole universe will be at same temperature, thermal equilibrium.

is that a fact?

isawit

think deeper, you may ask, if of heat cannot radiate into space, why all the energy we produced/used from the past didn't make earth warmer?

very good question. some of you might know the answer already.

if you cut a channel between a pond and ocean, the water level will be the same.

if rained 10 foot in the pond slowly, the water level will not raise at all. both in the pond and ocean.

the repulsion force between lines of sight electrons on surface atoms of masses/matters f=Ke x ee/rr is the water channel, thermal energy is water, mass is water container.

thank this thread and everyone, sweet day!

isawit

Quote from: isawit on December 09, 2017, 08:33:54 PM
all energy is emf, must carried by matter. all things happening is caused by emf.

all things happening is at now, all existence is at now, emf moves around, changes container, but it can never stop moving. time is forever ongoing now, all past became now, all future will become now.

now is all the time we can act. 

if you love someone, act now. see right thing to do, do it now.

then you shall be free from regret.