Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Background radiation reciever

Started by sm0ky2, December 07, 2017, 07:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

The data comes from 1986 NASA spacelab,
and 4 other probes since then. (3 are also NASA's)
One is a Russian science team.

What I considered the 'most accurate' is the one I
ultimately took, actuall values for the 0-point frequency
are slightly different, depending on the base values.

K-factor of the antenna assumes a wire width greater
than 1/8mm, and thus 0.94 was taken.

Base values of the frequency spectrum were taken at

2.754 Kelvin, known and identifiable signals filtered out.
That which remains was then further deduced
Leaving a singular frequency of approx 160.2338Ghz
A wavelength of 1.063mm
Applying the K-factor places us close to 1
Half-wave (dipole) antenna =0.5
This is a microwave receiver, a simple rectifier should
do the trick.
Approximate photonic energy available is
~0.0006626534 Ev x freq. x T x #of antennas
Being as tiny as they are..... I imagine we could fit
a large array in a small space.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Bob Smith

I wonder if quartz crystals could be manufactured (just like they are for providing precise oscillations in electronic watches) to the specs needed for such an antenna array. If you had the right sized quartz crystal, would it not resonate, perhaps better than any metal?  If this were a viable means for harvesting background cosmic radiation, the manufacturing industry would already be in place (from watchmaking), and would probably welcome such a new market, given the drop in watch purchases in favour of cell phones as time pieces.
I may be way off the mark, but for what it's worth.
Bob

blueplanet

It is wasting of time to use microwave antennas to harvest cosmic radiations. They will not work for thz range either.

Crystals may not be the right choice.... but it also depends on what crystals you are talking about. There must be some chemicals highly responsive to cosmic radiations.

I believe the some people have already got the answers.

blueplanet

The cosmic energy measurable by sensitive microwave electronics is the so-called noise or white noise.
Unfortunately, this energy is not so white to an extent that it can be easily measured at terahertz or microwave frequencies.
Noise from free space is easy to found but its energy is usually too little to do meaningful work.
The k-factor from NASA is meaningless because most of the microwave measuring instrument has a very low noise floor.

Bob Smith

Lahkovsky's multiwave oscillator comes to mind as well, but that's veering off topic, so I won't say more.
Bob