Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The secret to Overunity

Started by Tajerek, December 17, 2017, 07:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote from: Erfinder on January 12, 2018, 06:33:12 AM

no....neither simultaneous, nor sequential..... SIMULTANEOUS-SEQUENTIAL!  comprehend that!

my purpose is not to convey the (a, or any) path to others....  all lack knowledge till they don't...  understanding that your ignorance grows with insight and revelation, respecting that you are a fart in the wind away from your beginnings no matter how far you delude yourself to perceiving "progress being made" is your curse until that glorious day when the ignorance which centers you is replaced with knowledge which is extended to you from we know not where.... we call it inspiration, it hits us in waves which leave one momentary blind...(blind flash of insight....), in higher forms, distilled by ...within us.... impressions are for lack of descriptive language....divine, the latter choice of word has no biblical, spiritual, nor religious connotation.

So are you going to show us the "secret" to your motor?
Or are you just tooting your horn to a frequency beyond
Our range of hearing?
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

AlienGrey

Err pardon me but shouldn't we be exposing perhaps selections of circuit techniques or disusing them, rather than having re runs of quote flash backs from Kung fu  Chinese Tae Che from master Po (Keyle Luke).

Allen

lancaIV

From https://www.google.com/patents/US8847720 (B2 = US patent office granted) going to citing documents in the WO-espacenet :

Lukas Emch
https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?FT=D&date=20061031&DB=&locale=&CC=CH&NR=695975A5&KC=A5&ND=3#
( CH-patent office granted)

probably a help

Sincerely and a successful year 2018
                                                          OCWL

AlienGrey

Well all I can say to you is if you don't want to disclose any ideas or active device sections why on earth should we. There are plenty of devices and ideas on the internet only find them and build and test them.

Allen

Belfior

Quote from: Erfinder on January 13, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

Honestly.....I am not interested in your ideas...nor sections of devices you may or may not be working on.  I am not interested in devices presented (save one or two which I have researched) on the internet.  Replicating other peoples failures will not get me where I want to be.  I am where I want to be, and share what I want, how I want.

Honestly...We are not interested in "ideas" that are not shared either. Everybody can be a dick. You don't need a forum for that.