Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why You Sould Stop this Research

Started by Freedomfuel, November 29, 2006, 02:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

Also DOS-Internet-browser , work fast , very well .
(also with Windows-Window!)
Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

AhuraMazda

Freedomfuel,
Is there a link between your sudden panic attack and  "EMdevices" posts disappearing?

AM

archon79

I have heard it is common practice in supression of free energy devices to use the excuses 

'trust the government'
'the world is not ready yet'
'we need to wait another 10 years' (or in freedomfuels case wait 30 years)

You are so full of bullshet freedomfuel.  Since when had government ever done anything as good as the private industry when it comes to mass producing technology, making it safer and driving down the costs for the average consumer?

You are either a spook or prehaps they have gotten to you, if the later is the case then I am very sorry for you.
But let's not hear any more of these ridiculous calls to supress schematics of a working free energy device.

hartiberlin

@Freedomfuel

look into the 911 topic.

Never get involved with any governmental agency before
at least 100 replications of the TPU are out.

If you try to convince anybody in the government,
they are always citing it is all fraud and they are just
not interested....

This is for sure, as this would weaken their power and
influence to stay in power....

So better publish wide open source all , if you have something
so you will not end up like Stanley Meyer...
(although in this case, maybe it was
an investor, who lost much money with him ???)

So if Stanley Meyer would have shared all of his technology,
he would not be dead today I guess...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

allcanadian

Damn I was going to jump in ,but I think all my thoughts were expressed here and rather well, good job guy's.
That post is such B.S.

P.S freedom- 30 years from now we will be walking around in tin foil suits and rubber boots wondering where it all went so terribly wrong.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.