Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Seeking OverUnity through Resonant Inductive Coupling

Started by CoastieRM2, January 16, 2018, 12:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belfior

Quote from: benfr on April 24, 2019, 04:57:43 AM
if you want to produce a 700% OU voltage multiplication* with a  coil with resonance, please check this video from Rick Friedrich :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18kOGVfkoik
it uses the term "resonant inductive coupling" in a very simple way.
I can explain the experience further if needed.

* from 12 to 15 volts to light a 100V bulb, same amperes.

Well resonance is room temperature super conductivity. OU is not very difficult to achieve. Biggest step is to get your head out of your ass. It seems to block the amperage ;)

It took me 2 years to get my head out. Rick uses one battery and mosfet to DC pulse a motor and then uses the BEMF from the motor to charge another battery. He used this setup to drive a large boat around for 3 years. Rick has good videos on how Kirchhoff breaks down as soon as you introduce frequency and branches to the circuit. Pretty much what Professor Lewin has said for ages https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZN0AyNR4Kw

Lewin is going to lose his job, because he is saying stuff that the energy companies (and the 4 trolls those companies have on this forum) do not like to hear

I just go with caps, because I don't like swapping batteries out or creating auto-rotation for them.

This might get you few inches out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdQt3nPWBDQ

People just down realize the answer is very simple and there are a multitude of ways to take advantage of these principles. Like no plant or animal or what ever do stuff the same exact way. You can strip most of the stuff away from these Kapagens and other circuits. They are just there to make you dizzy and waste 10 years of your life hunting some frequency or standing wave.

CoastieRM2

Okay, okay, OKAY already! This thing is keeping me awake at nights again so back to work . . . I had found a wiring mistake in one of the collector coils which required the removal of the majority of the coils on that particular level creating a huge disappointment for me. I have finally found the motivation to fix the problem and get back to work. I am convinced, in my mind, that this design and its' early testing has potential, thus I am fast at work again.  The short story is I screwed up, and the long story is I took a break to find the gumption to disassemble and reassemble the majority of the collection coils on this critical layer.

I have only the outer (and final) layer to coils (36) to thread, mount and connect. Test for continuity and start the process to researching optimal frequency of operation for maximum output. This will, no doubt,  also require some tuning of the coils which remain out of near resonance meaning I have a ton of work yet ahead of me.

I will post again when I have made any progress of significance.

lancaIV

Quote from: benfr on April 24, 2019, 04:57:43 AM
if you want to produce a 700% OU voltage multiplication* with a  coil with resonance, please check this video from Rick Friedrich :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18kOGVfkoik
it uses the term "resonant inductive coupling" in a very simple way.
I can explain the experience further if needed.

* from 12 to 15 volts to light a 100V bulb, same amperes.
https://www.3ders.org/articles/20160305-3d-printed-pmg-generator-has-everything-you-need-to-power-a-50w-lightbulb.html
"...., might one day be able to power the 3D printer that 3D prints itself which in turn 3D prints its own generator.                                                 resonant generation coupling ?  ::)

CoastieRM2

Work continues . . .

Have finished installing all coils and initial tests indicate no loss of continuity to electromagnets which is a good sign as this has proven to be a very difficult accomplishment. Now the plan is to bring 10 groups of coils into approximate equal inductance using variable inductors.   Once completed, one group of coils will be designated to return energy to the controller with the remaining nine coil groups being used to harvest energy. The coil I plan to use to return energy to the controller poses the most difficulty since my search for variable inductors has not produced the inductance I'm seeking, hence, I am attempting to make my own. The nine output coil groups, however, are already close to inductive balance and variable inductors are easily secured for that challenge. Once these steps are complete then I plan to modify the controller to gain the frequency range needed to bring the device into near resonance. The search for near resonance will be daunting as I am using a pulsing DC signal, fighting back EMF off the electromagnets and, attempting to balance inductive and capacitative reactances.  Sounds impossible but some rules are made to be broken! Aren't they?

CoastieRM2

Finally had some time to play around a little and thought it might be helpful to share some scope comparison between final collector coils to those previously posted. . . If I am reading the scope correctly, I am making progress!  Channel 1 is my input signal and channel two is my output signal. If I am not mistaken, I show an output factor of 4x what is being used to produce it. This is without any subsequent amplification or Tom foolery, simply induced current in excess of what is being applied. Comments please. I need feedback on this as I have been told that this is impossible to do. By the way, this is without the designed resonance of the output coils. That is yet to come as I believe I have a signal strong enough to drive resonance. I just have to figure that out yet.