Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Seeking OverUnity through Resonant Inductive Coupling

Started by CoastieRM2, January 16, 2018, 12:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoastieRM2

Hi Gyula,

Thanks for the input and the question. Frankly, and I realize I am exposing my lack of knowledge here, I was hoping to address the Q factor with the unique use of magnetic field(s) and the unorthodox design. This particular build is my third attempt in creating manipulative magnetic field(s).   I have allowed myself the flexibility and mindset to approach and attempt to solve problems as they arose.  I wanted to create a complex of nine spinning magnetic fields in one overall larger magnetic field resembling a spinning vortex that I could manipulate with controlled pulsing patterns.

Currently all my electromagnets are custom wound by myself and then hand threaded on continuous wire cores with strategically placed Neodymium Ring Magnets for field orientation memory when electromagnets are absent charge. In each of the nine segments of the toroid there are two primary coil layers with three electromagnets mounted on wire in the inner primary layer of coils and six electromagnets mounted on wire in the outer primary layer of coils. Each segment is then pulsed in sequence with the controller.  The controller can activate the electromagnets one at a time in sequence or be rewired to control three segments of electromagnets at one time in sequence.  To visualize the energized magnetic fields, a fluid dampened compass was placed at the very center of the toroid to monitor overall magnetic field rotation and a special halo with nine fluid dampened magnets can be positioned to monitor individual magnetic field rotation. Magnetic field observations consistently show the center compass spinning counter clock wise with controllable speed by varying the pulse frequency with the individual halo compasses reacting to the closest segment being pulsed by spinning in the opposite direction (clock wise) of the center compass. Apparent saturation occurs and all compasses lock into position with the center compass parking at the same spot repeatedly and the halo compasses parking with the "N" pointing slightly towards the center.

With the 1 innermost collector coil, 18 mid level collector coils and 12 of planned 36 outside collector coils installed, preliminary testing shows significant EMF from the collector coils with no attempt to tune to resonance. As the pulse frequency is increased to the point where the compasses lock into position, the previously observed EMF will continue to increase with increased pulse frequency.

gyulasun

Hi CoastieRM2,

Thanks for the additional details, and we all surely have a certain lack of knowledge.  All what counts in the end is what the test results show in practice.  You will arrive at useful insights when you attempt to take out energy from the circling magnetic fields, just carry on building and testing.

Gyula

CoastieRM2

Aye Gyula,
Just recieved new order of wire, maybe now, I can finish this tool and then let the real work begin.

sm0ky2

The lack of knowledge in this area extends far beyond current theory.

There's a particular Joule Thief configuration I toy with from time to time
That destroys capacitors way larger than any theoretical capacity of
"a dead AA battery".

10 years into periodically reducing my capacitor supply
And I haven't learned much about it.
Everyone just tells me "don't do that"
I can't argue, because nothing good has come of it
Neither can I help my curiosity

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

CoastieRM2

Aye smOKy2,

If I gain nothing out of this venture other than a better understanding of electricity, the effort and the expense will have been worth it. As I get closer to finishing the tool, my curiosity overtakes my build routine and I have to play with it a bit.  Fortunately, I do believe that I have developed a tool that is interesting and exciting at the same time.  I think the learning curve is about to take a huge increase.

Just for the fun of it , I am including some initial testing samplings and additional build photos.

BTW, the initial testing verifies active magnetic field control, pulsing frequency control, and interesting output signals with less that 1/3 of the planned secondary coils active with dramatic increase in secondary output with increased pulsing frequency and additional secondary coils installed!