Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

inertial propulsion with gyroscope

Started by woopy, January 16, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

IC's allow for a more simplistic stepper motor control

Especially if you only need a few steps

You can time it with a sensor input, photosensor, reed switch, etc.
mechanical switch or what have you, to allow for multiple events
with a degree of synchronization.

The IC can be used to create a timed event in a cycle
or in response to an input to one of its pins.
Or both if you wanted to.

You can tell it to deliver a pulse of x for time T1
and a pulse of -2x for time T2
where x is whatever voltage and current you are using.

All this is done with the prefabricated gates and switches
built into the integrated circuit. This takes the software out of it.
You just connect the pins the way you need them
and supply the appropriate input powers.

If you want to use software control there is no need to
write your own software.

Hard drive control modules can be used.
The code is already there for us.
Sort of fill in the blank location that handles
both 360-degrees of rotation in tiny tiny increments
with extreme accuracy
but also the radial distance from the axis
It's already set up for complete arc-radial control.

There's a built-in speed function
and most of the rest of the code can be cut out

we can remove the additional hardware and attach our
devices directly to the motor.
Has a pretty large footprint and more inertial mass
and probably more power requirements than just an IC
But any way you go with that will require an advanced chip
memory storage and higher power requirements.
And possibly knowledge of software engineering.
Seems like the extra package of an old hard drive
could be worth carrying, for the time may save.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

conradelektro

@Laurent: your part 12 video is great (clever test) and it taught me something new (at least new for me). It is also instructive that the gyroscope must have a minimum high turning speed in order to exhibit its strangeness in a real world contraption. I learn very much from your videos and it makes my replication more directed in the right research direction. You are the forerunner into the wilderness paving a way for me and others to follow.

I uploaded a video to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ObaUz8sqkY (it is just idle talk, a presentation of the components that go into my replication, nothing moves yet)

I just learned that it is not a good idea to upload a 4K video to YouTube, it takes ages. But YouTube will present the 4K quality version if you have a high speed internet connection. (I use the Panasonic HC-VX989 Camcorder which I like a lot. For its price of about EUR 560.-- it offers a lot. But some smartphones can now do similar quality videos.)

Greetings, Conrad

sm0ky2

E^2 = (mvc^2) + (mc^2)^2 = (mgh)^2

This is the brief moment when the see saw goes neither up nor down
> or < defines the up/down condition

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

woopy

Hi conrad

very well done video, and i can't wait to see the progress. I will learn also a lot for sure.

Thank's also for your propositions for the stepper motor. I have found in my drawer an old freeduino v1.16 and a arduino MEGA 2560. i will probably have to order the motor shield.

Will have a visit to the arduino retailor.

And out of topic you made my day when i have seen your video on the boyancy wheel. Very clever and so simple.

Laurent

conradelektro

Quote from: woopy on February 28, 2018, 03:38:42 AM

Thank's also for your propositions for the stepper motor. I have found in my drawer an old freeduino v1.16 and a arduino MEGA 2560. i will probably have to order the motor shield.

Will have a visit to the arduino retailor.

There are some Arduino Motor Shields and a lot of different Arduinos out there in the world and in drawers of enthusiasts. One has to investigate which works with which. I once bought the Arduino Due, but was annoyed by several compatibility problems specially with libraries. Now I use the Arduino Uno REV3 (only EUR 21.--). The Uno was always the most widely used Arduino and therefore most things (shields, libraries) worked with it.

You can now program the Arduino with the web browser https://create.arduino.cc/ . The library for the Adafruit Motor Shield V2.3 is #include <Adafruit_MotorShield.h> . Once I am confident that my Arduino Program works, I will of course share it with whoever wants it. If you harm yourself or if you become rich or if the men in black come to you is then your problem.

The Adfafruit Motor Shield V2.3 should work with the following Arduinos: cited from https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-motor-shield-v2-for-arduino/faq

==============================================================
What Arduinos is this shield compatible with?

It is tested to work with Duemilanove, Diecimila, Uno (all revisions), Leonardo and Mega/ADK R3 and higher.

It can work with Mega R2 and lower if you solder a jumper wire from the shield's SDA pin to Digital 20 and the SCL pin to Digital 21

For use with the Due or other 3.3v processors, you must configure the board for 3.3v logic levels. Find the set of 3 pads labeled "Logic". Cut the small trace between the center pad and 5v and add a jumper from 3.3v to the center.
==============================================================
#include <Adafruit_MotorShield.h>
Adafruit Motor Shield V2 Library library (written for ANY architecture) supports:

101, Adafruit Circuit Playground, Adafruit Circuit Playground Express, Due, Duemilanove, Esplora, Ethernet, Industrial 101, Intel x86 Boards, Intel x86_64 Boards / IoT Gateways, Leonardo, Leonardo ETH, LilyPad Arduino, LilyPad USB, Linino One, littleBits w6 Module (Leonardo), M0, M0 Pro, Mega ADK, Mega or Mega 2560, Micro, Mini, MKR FOX 1200, MKR GSM 1400, MKR WAN 1300, MKR1000, MKRZERO, Nano, Primo, Primo Core, Pro or Pro Mini, Robot, Star OTTO, Tian, Uno, Uno WiFi, UP² Board, Windows 10 IoT Core, Yún, Yún Mini, Zero
================================================================================

For powering the Arduino on a spacecraft I use the following AA battery or AA rechargeable battery box:
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B078HDGBJC/ref=pe_3044161_189395811_TE_dp_1
It might be a problem to power the stepper motors from the same batteries (if power for the motor shield comes via the Arduino) because the stepper motors might draw too much and the Arduino resets because of a brownout (Voltage drops too much). So, the stepper motors (the motor shield) might need their own batteries. A lot of batteries on a spacecraft, that is why it has to stay on earth for now.
I have not yet looked into the rechargeable LiPo accu packs, which might be much smaller (but more expensive and one needs a different charger).

Greetings, Conrad