Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

inertial propulsion with gyroscope

Started by woopy, January 16, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woopy

Quote from: woopy on March 02, 2018, 06:44:39 PM
At the "top speed" of your drawing  it must be a kind of DETACHED event that i name the "free fall" or liberation, where the gyro changes  it's status of pure inertial mass into a NOTHING THING sorry but it  puzzle me a lot but so far i have no other explanation.

I am trying to isolate this phenomenon with different experiment, but not so easy.

Laurent

I conrad

I will try to sequence your drawing

"top speed" is 12 0'clock
"accelerate is    3
"stop is             6
"decelerate" is  9

A-
between 6 and 12 this is the swing which inertially (pendulum mode) produces the forward push. Your device should move down the screen.
Analyse:
during this sequence the gyro is spinning and is angularly rotated and in full acceleration, so it precess as a crazy, producing a monster torque (but for nothing else that destroying the cheap chinese ballbearing of the gyro ,it happens to me twice already).
So the gyro desperatly tries to raise up but it cannot because there is the guiding track or anything else which "strongly constrain" this tentative. The matos must be rock solid and not wobbling during the swing.

So what seems to happen is that the gyro keep is inertial angular capacity and i am not sure that the full centrifugal force is still there.
Because on part 8, the device don't drift to the left, as it should do if the centrifugal force would be fully there.

To check this point i have made a montage with my 360 servo and on the arm, tubing, i inserting a second tubing which can slide along the arm. On this sliding tube i have installed the gyro. Result when not spinning, the gyro slide immediately to the end of the arm, and by spinning fast, it does not. I will redo this experiment with small roller for the sliding support because perhaps the gyroscopic torque is so strong that the sliding (perfectly adapted and oiled) tubing is perhaps too much in friction. So no conclusion on this point. But leave the door open for such a possbility.

B-
At 12, there is the liberation of the constrained precession. (just for info on my flat Fiala device , i liberate at 1 o'clock seems better )
Analyse:
The gyro "jump"in the air and sharply slows down(between 12 and 11) but it will not go straight up because at this moment the stepper motor should stop motorizing instantly in order to not force the precession faster than the natural gravity action.
On my  flat device the tracting wheel "free fall" and liberate the gyro and no more tracts.
on my vertical twin device i have modified the guiding track so the gyro can "free fall" inward.and make a long curve back for the next swing.
For your steppermotor  system i wonder how you can get this liberation without disconnecting (detaching) the motor from the gyro (perhaps a mechanical clutch as per ICE starter) or a super fine stepping programmation.

And i insist, sofar i know, there should be NO mean to limit this natural precession, or the effect is killed immediately
For info on my vertical device the only fact that, if the swing is too strong,  the gyro can touch (percute) each other, decrease drastically the efficiency.

C-
Between 11 and 6, there is the big mystery,

Analyse:
the gyro narturally precess freely and nutate (wave movement) and i cannot say if there is a decrease of speed rotation. So not sure that there is a deceleration between 11 and 6.

To check this point i think we could sequence the video part 8 or part 6. How can we do this with the computer ?

What we also see clearly in part 8 that during the nutation the substrate also slightly waves siwardwards

But the puzzling thing here is that during this sequence, the gyro does something that should not happen on this earth. It seems to lose some of something, so it becomes almost nothing in term of inertial forces. You see what i mean. Yes so what it is? I do not even dare to write what i vaguely suppose because the Haarp protection dom of my bunker is out of stock and will be delivered later.

And to check this point i have not yet found an experiment. Any idea.

D-
Between 6 and 5 the gyro is sharply reaccelerated and we volontarily kill the free precession effect so the gyro retrieve all of its inertial angular property . (centrifugal force stay unknown)
Analyse:
At 6 the stepper should be running at full speed and suddenly reattached to the gyro to create the strongest instant acceleration as possible and of course simultneously constrain the monster precession torque.

On part 8 i think now that the right drift is due to this brutal reatachement, with strong instant accéleration which induces a slight but powerfull right sidewards push.

And back to A

Hope this helps

Laurent

conradelektro

Laurent, thank you for describing your understanding of the Fiala device. This "freeing" of the arm could be a problem when using a stepper motor.

It is good that your bunker nears its completion. You have triggered the wrath of not only the men in black (agents of an alian race), also the Bilddrbergers and the freemasons are getting agitated. Be careful and ready for anything.

Greetings Conrad

P.S.: many good men have died in the name of the truth.

conradelektro

Slow progress: the two gyroscopes, each on a stepper motor, are ready. At the moment I am working on the frame with the wheels (goes underneath the platform carrying the stepper motors).

I put a "roller" (ball bearing acts as a little wheel) underneath the gyroscopes to take the weight as long as they are not precessing upwards. The arms with the gyroscopes at their end are now very easily turned full circle (because the nicely rolling "rollers" carry the weight of the gyroscopes.)

Precessing upwards can be inhibited by putting a wedge between stepper motor axle and arm. Precessing downwards is not possible because the groscopes "roll" on the platform (like the "track" in the Fiala patent).

Greetings, Conrad

woopy

Hi conrad

very nice work, and you know what, it will very probably work.

Today i tried to install a small gyro with an engine on a normal servo + - 60 degrees.(total 120 degrees)

The servo can free precess on one way and is in constrain precession on the back way.

S i set my servo tester on automatic for back and forth movement.

Put everything on a chariot, and guess what it goes forward.

The free precession should be very light, just not touching the limitator. If the precession raise too much, it seems that the effect and the swing is too much schoky. But we have to test every thing.

I have not tested on the marbles and on the suspended wheel, because first i want to redo a twin system with bigger servo and a much better servo controller. (arduino with the back and forth programm)

Conrad your stepper motor in back and forth movement and the right programmation will be a killer.

But don't forgett what Fiala said , to get the best effect, you should have the max of gyroscopic weight and if possible concentrated in  the rim of the gyro, And as few as possible rotating passive mass. In other word the gyro should be mounted on a light structure.

Hope this helps

Laurent

woopy

Hi conrad

just for fun

the video of this really unexpected result.

But sofar no marble test nor suspended wheel test so we have to be very carefull with this test.

I will have to buidl a twin and more stable system for comparison

hope this helps

https://youtu.be/CErrMK4MvVs

Laurent