Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity.com is coming unglued

Started by PaulLowrance, November 29, 2006, 06:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bastonia

I've been getting this error when accessing threads ... it's completely random.

User 'hartiberlin1' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 70000)
/mounted-storage/home4/sub002/sc11940-GNVW/overunity/Sources/Load.php

hope this helps find the problem.

slncspkr

wattsup

I get the same thing as bastonia.

I seems your site is receiving more than 70,000 quiries per hour (talk about overunity) as per your ISP setting of max_questions under your sole username of hartiberlin1. Ask your ISP to increase max_usernames to 3 and use hartiberlin1, hartiberlin2 and hartiberlin3. There are a few other things you would have to do as explained on this page I found through goog...

http://drupal.org/node/38996

The 10 posts limit is not helping either. What a bummer.

Someone is definitely bombarding your site with requests.
I think you should ban users one by one until you find the culprit by process of elimination. The cause of this board outways the rights of any one person to use it or abuse it.

rapttor

I'm also a seasoned lan/wan Admin, and I don't know of ANY ISP that would not have their "livelyhood" "Protected" in some way.
Either Someone is Lazy over there Stephan, or you may have just talked to the wrong person.
My guess is:icmp flood, oversized packets or runts / fragments from a source that's "bouncing" through a few unsuspecting public subnets to cover the tracks.
I'd call over to the ISP Stephan, and try to get someone else on the phone that Wants to help, or knows what they are doing.

Best luck sir,
-art
Successfully Perpetually Failing at everything I do...