Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DESTROYING Energy

Started by EHT, January 28, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherryman

Well, if we bring God in.. we might as well bring the ancient Sumerians in.
If you are open for this..  You can learn a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh8VJ-5a3uI&list=PLf2_N_uEdfWbd9wXHp5nOmWskwKPwiSFn

sbridal

I'm a long time lurker, and respect the opinion of a lot of the posters here.
I can't resist the urge to ask about wind turbines. There are more and more being erected where I live.
If Newton's 2nd law is correct, will the wind not blow somewhere else, if turbines are creating power or electricity?
Can wind turbines cause change in the weather?
Thanks in advance
SB

Cherryman

Quote from: sbridal on January 29, 2018, 08:20:03 PM
I'm a long time lurker, and respect the opinion of a lot of the posters here.
I can't resist the urge to ask about wind turbines. There are more and more being erected where I live.
If Newton's 2nd law is correct, will the wind not blow somewhere else, if turbines are creating power or electricity?
Can wind turbines cause change in the weather?
Thanks in advance
SB

In short: Yes it does.

A little longer:  It's all about scale.

A wind turbine changes the (micro) climate around that object.
But if you take the the butterfly theorie ( a butterfly flapping it's wings in Brazil can cause a hurricane in the Caribbean, for example ) then every object moving or non-moving influences the micro and macro climate in a way.  But how much? And to what effect?   A large tree does the same..  but now it's called nature..  Cut down that tree and you create a different micro climate on that spot..  and somewhere on the world.

So yes it does, it is up to you to decide if that influence makes a difference...

( Little note, i'm against large commercial wind turbine parks, it's just a consolidation of the same power distribution (pay) system. I believe in every home should have it's own power generation)

sbridal

Thanks for the quick reply Cherryman.
Nice analogy with the micro climate and the tree, but does the tree transfer wind power elsewhere or just re-direct the wind?
We have over 500 turbines generating 2 to 5 MW each, within a 400 square mile grid.
There is a a lot of power being created from the wind. I wonder what the trade off is.
Thanks again.

Temporal Visitor

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 29, 2018, 01:41:38 PM
Evidently there are plenty of people with little sense but lots of money.

Oh my aren't you the clever one with words written in true ignorance. https://youtu.be/qeMFqkcPYcg?t=7

Not everyone is looking for the same thing in their time here.

Any true science/research/learning takes money, time, effort.
A truly scientific mind seeks to observe/learn that which they honestly admit they do not have knowledge of.

Independent research yields individual observations and individual results.

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Respond to this observation: Without Matter in motion there can be no life.

Now please tell everyone what FORCE and SOURCE OF POWER is keeping you among the living on this side of the grass, and don't be rash.