Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some easy DIY Self-Powered devices ? ( some can power a home )

Started by postingsite, January 30, 2018, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 03, 2018, 04:55:40 PM
The economic decisions made by shoe manufacturers
is similar to the automotive engineering industry.

If we made shoes that last forever
Everyone would buy 1 pair of shoes, gift them to their children
Etc.

And shoe sales would decrease exponentially.
I don't think so, nothing lasts for ever, do you bother to wash your self or clothes etc, look at food and drink, would you recycle that  ;D ;D  get real

postingsite

one solution to footwear, is wooden clogs with a non-wooden( normal shoe material ) upper which allows shoelaces to be used,    and a normal shoe material out-sole covering the wooden sole ( after buying them, you'd have to fill them with lots of  foam or rubber  shoe-inserts/insoles   )

or,  they could separate( already done to a degree in some sports shoes ) the out-sole of normal shoes into different sections, and connect them with something flexible so the sole won't crack

I found some shoes that have springs inside the soles,  that are on the market,  however,  since their shoes seem to encapsulate the springs inside the shoe,  I wonder if they would be as effective as the design I posted on this thread, since my design is( or may be ) 'more' like wheel-suspension

postingsite

A Crystals or Carbon based overunity generator

I wonder if anyone tried running DC current through particular types of crystals( or carbon ), to see if they can get an amplification of current

Or,  did anyone try putting particular types of crystals( or carbon ) inside a DC current carrying Coil, to :
      -  induce electric current in the crystal
          ( amplification / efficiency )
      - or, to use the crystal as the core for an electromagnet / transformer, 
           ( amplification / efficiency )

Yes, this would directly be related to piezoelectricity, unless there's some other effects

(  Obviously people would have tried this long ago,   I did find a webpage sometime ago where very odd effects were discovered relating to current   )

If it functioned successfully,  this could possibly be the easiest type of overunity-generator to build,  if it worked by just running DC current through crystals

sm0ky2

I have done extensive work in this area.

Many types of power sources (batteries) can be formed from carbon and/or different crystals
Minerals, as well as salts, and many combinations of metals.

Adding these in series or parallel, to a circuit, acts as an additional source in that circuit
Most of these run down, and stop producing power after some time.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

postingsite

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 04, 2018, 10:50:54 PM
I have done extensive work in this area.

Many types of power sources (batteries) can be formed from carbon and/or different crystals
Minerals, as well as salts, and many combinations of metals.

Adding these in series or parallel, to a circuit, acts as an additional source in that circuit
Most of these run down, and stop producing power after some time.

QuoteMost of these run down, and stop producing power after some time.

You probably would already have mentioned which ones   'do not run down',   if you want most people to know ( instead of just people specializing in that area ) .
_ _

Using  'Step-Up-Transformers',  to make a  'Self-Powered-Overunity-Generator'
     -  I assume that by just using basic  'Step-Up-Transformer' designs there seems to be no possibility to achieve overunity( self-powered ),   since what you gain in Voltage( potential between two points ) ,  you lose in Current( which is the flow-rate of electricity ).

[  Voltage( potential between two points ),  and,   Current( which is the flow-rate of electricity ).   two concepts which still don't make sense,  I thought that electricity can only travel at a fixed speed in any particular conductor,   unless,    Current( which is the flow-rate of electricity )  actually  represents  'amount'  flowing past a specific point at a point in time,  rather than simply speed            ]

[  It would interesting to see a  water-version  of a 'Step-Up-Transformers',  to see if  overunity can be achieved( perpetual-motion ),    by using  flexible-balloon-like water tubes as the wiring and core, and  one-way-valves,  but the difference is that water can travel at any speed in a tube  ]

I read that you can always spot the   output-coil  on a  'Step-Up-Transformers'  because it has thicker wire,  maybe that could result in  overunity  results, generating  more  Current as well as  Voltage,  or by using numerous  output-coils. or combinations .

I know I cannot figure out how to make an  overunity-generator just by using  basic  'Step-Up-Transformer' designs,   
           if anyone wants to give me a link to any cheap 'Step-Up-Transformers' available to buy on the internet,  and a very simple wiring that can result in a   'self-powered-overunity-generator' ,  to power some low power devices ( phone-charger, small-laptop ),     then please detail that in a post ( since I don't sign-in very often to check personal-messages )

This post has been Re-edited