Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Can we demonstrate over unity energy?

Started by D.R.Jackson, February 11, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Quote from: partzman on February 19, 2018, 05:21:33 PM
Forest,

I first take the sim results, save it to the clipboard and then paste it into MS Paint.  I then create whatever plot waveform window in LtSpice I wish to use and with a snipping tool (Win10) transfer it to the clipboard.  I then paste that into the image in Paint and continue until all windows are placed.

I've attached the asc file below.

Regards,
Pm

So those "waveform" windows are not directly from LTSpice command ? Still don't understand but that's no problem. Zip doesn't contain asc ltspice file only png .

partzman

Quote from: forest on February 20, 2018, 06:03:05 AM

So those "waveform" windows are not directly from LTSpice command ? Still don't understand but that's no problem. Zip doesn't contain asc ltspice file only png .

Oops, sorry about that!  Below is the zipped asc file.

The waveform windows are generated from a plot math function in LtSpice.  For example, the window for "V(Vs1)*I(V5)" is generated by placing your cursor over that trace on the top of the plot window pane and while holding down the CTRL key, left click on your mouse.  The waveform window will then be displayed and will show the start and end of the interval measurement period plus the average of the trace's units and the integral of this value.  In this case, the trace units is power in Watts and the integral is the energy in Joules.  There is an explanation of this in the Help section of LtSpice under "Waveform Arithmetic" plus all the other math functions one may perform on the plot traces.

You can only display one waveform window at a time in the LtSpice window so that's the reason I build a composite png in MS Paint.

Regards,
Pm