Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Back-EMF Manifesto - A Key, hidden in plain Sight.

Started by dieter, February 18, 2018, 08:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

That is my interpretation of the effect discovered by Emil Lenze
of magnetically induced electricity.

And the description of the Zeeman effect described by Hendricks Lorentz
of electrically induced magnetism. (electric dipole)

Both of which are covered in Maxwell's equations,
and brought into relativistic perspective by Albert Einstein

"Back-EMF", is therefore relative to the observer.

In electrically induced magnetism, it is relative to the inducing current.

In magnetically induced electricity, it is relative to the motion between
the magnetic field and the conductor.

The inductive losses (from our perspective) are between the inductor and free
space in the first case.
And resistive to the motion in the second case.
Both are of equivalent magnitude.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

tinman

author=Erfinder link=topic=17611.msg517132#msg517132 date=1519488628]

QuoteUnfortunately, and I am sure it comes as no surprise to you, I cannot agree with anything that you are suggesting.

Well,we agree on one thing-->it comes as no surprise.

QuoteI guess I could elaborate, but doing so will lead nowhere as we both know.

Well that i dont know until you elaborate.
Although the past says we will disagree,the future may see us agree,but where we look at things from a different angle.

QuoteYou suggest that one look to the electric field....help the community to understand your perspective of it and how and more importantly why you feel it and not magnetism is where attention should be focused.....

As i have stated before,the magnetic field is a bi/product of current flow.

We can produce an EMF across a conductor without the magnetic field,as the electric field is what produces that emf.The magnetic field is only produced when a current starts to flow through that conductor.

The electric field is the force that produces work,and the magnetic field is the impedance upon that force.

QuoteIf you will, start by defining the electric field....

I can not,as i do not fully understand it yet-much the same as no one yet is able to define what the magnetic or gravitational force is.

Brad

tinman

Quote from: partzman on February 24, 2018, 09:46:09 AM
One of the best papers I've found on this subject which closely agrees with your analysis is attached below.  The authors Edwards and Saha have done much bench work and theoretical analysis on the S flow or power flow in wire, coils, transformers, capacitors, and even including core flux diffusion.

Regards,
Pm

Edit:

Hi PM

I read that paper,and like most other's,i believe it is wrong.

Brad

Magluvin

Quote from: tinman on February 23, 2018, 08:23:59 AM
author=dieter link=topic=17611.msg517053#msg517053 date=1519386197]

And about the use of the term "Back-EMF", the reverse current of a collapsing field

No-that is not BEMF-->that is inductive kickback,or flyback as some call it,and the current flow is in the same direction as it was when connected to the source.

as well as the inductive impact of a secondary field like in a motor (Lenz Drag etc.) it's both the same thing, only the cause is a diffrent one.

No,they are not the same thing at all.

Wrong again.
BEMF is the self induced EMF an electric motor produces.
The lower the BEMF value,the higher the value of current an electric motor will draw.
The higher the BEMF value,the lower the value of current the motor will draw.

And what makes this harder,is bullshit like this
https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Counter-electromotive_force.html--> For example, the voltage drop across an inductor is due to the induced magnetic field inside the coil.[1][2] The voltage's polarity is at every moment the reverse of the input voltage.

What a crock of shit that is.
The CEMFs polarity is the same as the sources polarity--not bloody opposite/reverse.
If it were opposite,then we would have a huge current draw as soon as we attached the source voltage.Just take two 1.5 volt batteries,and connect them so as the negative of one is connected to the positive of the other,then connect the remaining two end to each other--so connect the two batteries in series-->then see what happens.

Only when the source EMF is disconnected,do we get a reverse voltage across the coil,as the field is now collapsing.

No wonder so many people have a hard time trying to work all this out,when you have idiots posting shit like that on websites all over the internet.

That link doesnt work for me. Id like to see what they had to say or show but it doesnt apear to work.

Mags

Magluvin

Quote from: partzman on February 24, 2018, 09:46:09 AM
One of the best papers I've found on this subject which closely agrees with your analysis is attached below.  The authors Edwards and Saha have done much bench work and theoretical analysis on the S flow or power flow in wire, coils, transformers, capacitors, and even including core flux diffusion.

Regards,
Pm

Edit:

Looked at it and will have to go over it again.

I like this one....

Mags