Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Car and his nephew

Started by PaulLowrance, December 15, 2008, 01:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmhand

Sparks and I replied at almost the same time. :)  Yeah I was thinking about rewinding one and I cut the thin wire off it but then I got sidetracked. Again.
I've got a couple of old twin tub washing machines and I can see one of the small motors in one looks like a similar motor but more like a normal motor, it's all open though I'm hoping to get it out tomorrow. It looks interesting.

Cheers

Magluvin

Yes, I just had seen that Sparks posted too. Thanks Sparks,

Hey Farmhand

There may be other parts in the motors that are say Tuned for 60hz, but the first thing that I see easily is the input stator coil. Like a large inductor for a woofer in a home speaker cabinet. It doesnt let high freq get to the woofer. So I can see already that this coil would do the same. Im grabbing my motor tomorrow.
Found a bit more on the shaded pole stuff. The wiki is not definitive enough for me.

Makes me wonder how many shades there could be to make it better, or worse.

Mags

blindsangamon

I think we're missing the bigger mystery - that of Tesla's time machine.  How else did he obtain 70L7 vacuum tubes - not invented until 1939 - for use in his car in 1931?

Tesluh

A vacuum tube and a vacuum capacitor (tesla's invention) look curiously similar to the casual observer.