Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Kunel's Device

Started by AhuraMazda, November 30, 2006, 04:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belfior

I had a talk with a Kunel replicator and he told me that breaking the flux inside the core takes too much current. He said in the air you can break it with a fart...

My problem is that all my magnets are neodymium and I really need some ferrite ones that are weaker. That flux from a neodymium PM is STRONG. I think that flux from a PM is coherent and the one produced with current is "kinda" straight and that makes the difference

I am trying out different forms of cores with air gaps. It will work

norman6538

Quote from: Belfior on June 07, 2018, 10:20:25 AM
I had a talk with a Kunel replicator and he told me that breaking the flux inside the core takes too much current. He said in the air you can break it with a fart...

My problem is that all my magnets are neodymium and I really need some ferrite ones that are weaker. That flux from a neodymium PM is STRONG. I think that flux from a PM is coherent and the one produced with current is "kinda" straight and that makes the difference

I am trying out different forms of cores with air gaps. It will work

Thanks Belfior, thanks for that tip on the air gap. I will work on that.
I too do not use neos because they are too strong. I used ceramics in my tests.

Norman

Belfior

maybe even something like this could work. Terrible picture, but made it in a hurry

Paul-R

It is always a good idea to  check out if Patrick has expounded and the subject, and he has:

Page 74
http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter3.pdf

SkyWatcher123

Hi all, i was just thinking about this last night for some reason.
What about a coil wrapped around the magnet or many coils beside the magnet, parallel to it, to couple the permanent magnets field with the air coils field.

This should divert the permanent magnets field completely away from the long ferromagnetic core ahead of it and when coils are de-energized, we can harvest the flyback and that coil or coils, on field collapse, should project the same magnetic field polarity as the permanent magnets field polarity.

Just thinking here, since you folks said it is not drawn correctly on the patent.
peace love light :)

Like this maybe.
Edit: actually, giving it a little more thought, it might work better if the long ferromagnetic rod, were in contact with the magnet and the surface area of the end of the rod, covered the magnet and the coil wrapped around the magnet.
The idea being, the south pole of the coil face would couple much easier with the magnet north pole face through that small end of the solid rod.
Maybe even a small length of rod behind the magnet also, to complete the magnetic circuti of the coil.